New world, another battle

The sole attack stealth helicopter flew fast and low to avoid being detected by radar. Yamato's shared vision link allows her to see what the helicopter sees as the sight of land entered range. Soon loud noises of explosions could be heard in the distance.

Yamato: "Nani!" Shocked to hear dangerous sounds.

The vision of dark ships with red glowing lines is firing toward the land.

Yamato: "What kind of ships are those? They don't seem to belong to any known faction." Then she gave the pilot command to fly higher, risking detection, over the hill. A lot of things shocked her over the edge.

"What- how is this possible??" The sight of a World War Two ship fighting back their enemy, a Sakura carrier, and a titan-sized blazing white nine-tails fox wreaking havoc.

[IJN Kaga vs HMS Unicorn]

The beast of Kaga's ship launched a constant barrage of blue fireballs at Unicorn and her interceptors.

Unicorn "Ahh-ah" Screamed in fear, as the heat of the fireballs barely misses her many times.

Kaga: "Is that it? Was I a fool to expect a challenge?" Look down at Unicorn's weakness and load up another set of planes.

Akagi: "Oh Kaga, you're enjoying this." As she stood on top of the broken ship.

Azur Lane quickly lost their air superiority as more siren-enhanced Sakura planes control the sky. Eagle Union and Royal Ships tried their best to shoot down the enemy planes with their AA guns, dodging from cannon fire and air attacks, and returning fire. More ships are getting damaged, and some are set on fire as the battle continues.

*Boom* A fireball successfully hits, and Unicorn falls to the sea. Now the fox beast halts its attack and approaches the defenseless Unicorn. Its jaw was ready to shred her to pieces.

Cleveland: "STOP!" Helpless to help Unicorn in time

*BANG* The loudest gunfire could be heard in the far distance.

Two stealthy missiles quickly approached the Nine-tailed Beast

*Boomx2* Two large explosions hit the fox beast from the side.

Kaga: "RAAH" Screamed in pain as if she had broken multiple ribs. The mighty fox beast fell to its side, unable to continue as its flames had gone out. Everyone was almost shocked at the turnaround of events.

Akagi: "Kaga!" Short fear in her eyes as Kaga's beast was quickly taken out and her sister in pain. The downed beast dissipates as Kaga tries to control her pain and recovery.