Fleet Assemble

Prince of Wales was at her desk doing everyday paperwork till a maid came by with urgent news.

Wales: "What's urgent?"

The spy maid delivered her report on the latest Sakura Empire's activities which caught Wale's attention.

Wales: "The Sakura Empire is assembling a fleet of themselves and mass-produced Sirens. They're heading straight for us!? Is this true?"

The spy maid nodded yes and Wales quickly gathered thoughts on a counter fleet. The spy maid was dismissed and Wales started to call up the flagships.

[Many Minutes Later, HQ]

Yamato: "So the Sakura Empire, mainly Akagi, is leading a large fleet at Azur Lane." 'Far earlier than I expected'.

Wales: "Yes, I'm currently picking out the individuals who will join this battle."

Enterprise: "What will be her goal here?"

Yamato: "A full frontal assault... not the best way to get back something stolen from them."

Cleveland: "Maybe they want to wrestle it out?"

Vestal: "In any case, it's gonna end up many injured after battle. Pearl Harbor will be temporarily weakened once the fleet leaves and returns"

Yamato: "War exhaustion? But that will affect both sides... especially on the Sakura Empire when it's running on limited supplies."

Enterprise: "Maybe it's not Akagi but the Siren's plans?"

Hornet: "True, they still haven't deployed their secret weapon."

Yamato: "The Sakura Empire will be inactive once their war exhaustion catches up to them, leaving us temporarily weakened during repairs to launch Orochi at us. If they add High-class Sirens with Orochi then it will be a major battle with Azur Lane not at full strength."

Wales: "In the end, the Sirens will have the upper hand after dealing with Sakura Fleet."

Belfast: "Seem likely."

Wales: "Even so, there is no avoiding this confrontation. Gather up the members at the port and prepare to set sail."

[Half Hour Later]

Ayanami, Javelin, and Laffey were having a nice stroll around the base till they saw a lot of girls moving around.

Ayanami: "Everyone seems to be in a hurry." Sensing something wrong with the mood.

Javelin: "I wonder if something is going on today."

Laffey: "Yamato spotted." Pointing out her location.

The group walked up to Yamato asking her what the current situation.

Yamato: "Well to put it simply, we're gathering a fleet to stop Akagi's fleet."

Ayanami: "Akagi!? She's coming in with a fleet?" 

Yamato: "Yes."

Javelin: "What do we do?"

Yamato: "You girls are staying with the others to defend Pearl Harbor in case any Sirens decide to use this moment to strike."

Laffey: "Defense Mission accepted." 'More time to snuggle.'

Javelin: "What about Ayanami?"

Yamato: "She'll be granted a small portion of fuel and some ammunition for self-defense against Sirens."

Ayanami: "..." A bit conflicted being left out of a major battle.

Yamato: "Once we come back, hopefully, there will be no more battles with the Sakura Empire, and open an opportunity for a peace talk."