Discussion Forward

[HQ, Meeting Room]

Prince of Wales, Enterprise, Vestal, Hornet, Cleveland, Ping Hai, Ning Hai, and Yamato Aegis all sat down for a discussion. The Hai sisters earlier gave out some Panda Buns to Vestal, Hornet, and Cleveland. Belfast stood beside Wales and Enterprise with her cart of tea and snacks should the need call for it.

Wales: 'Everyone seems to be ready.' Overseeing Hornet and Ping Hai already snacking. "Very well, would you tell us what happened that day?" 

Ning: "The Dragon Empery detected some suspicious activity by the Sirens. It could be a sign that they're preparing a massive attack. We went out on a scouting mission to find out more, but..."

*Flashback of an ambush mass-produced siren attack led by a high-class Siren*

Hornet: "You mean high-class Sirens could be doing something?"

Ning Hai nodded yes.

Yamato: "Something small or very big... What happened to that High-class Siren?"

Ping: "I think... she left somewhere during the fight. Don't know where she has gone to, sorry."

Yamato: "I don't know much about Sirens, but do High-class Sirens often leave during battle."

Enterprise: "They can retreat but are more likely to finish what they started."

Cleveland: "Which means there was something more important than fighting them."

Yamato: "What could be more important than having the upper hand?" A question that nobody could answer as the uneasiness of the Siren's plans occurring in the back.

Wales: "The Dragon Empery are one of the camps in the Azur Lane alliance. They brought us this information."

Ning: "Maybe they're trying to strike while Azur Lane and Red Axis are fighting each other..."

Yamato: "An accurate idea, let both factions waste their strength and resources then strike when they are weak. Seem like they have a mastermind plan to make sure that occurs."

Hornet: "It does seem like it so. Red Axis kinda forcibly declared war on Azur Lane."

Cleveland: "Not to mention the fleet of mass-produced sirens the Sakura Empire had."

Yamato: "Safe to assume the Sirens are secretly backing up the Sakura Empire to have the means of sending sacrificial pawns, while the main fleet attacks." 'What has my former nation gotten into?'

Wales: "The same would go for Iron Blood, but in what way is still unknown."

Soon the meeting ended with Prince of Wales and Yamato Aegis staying behind.

Wales: "Quite a lot has been going around Red Axis and the Sirens."

Yamato: "Hard to believe another version of my former nation would allow themselves to get help from what supposably are the enemies of humanity. Makes me question their leadership." 'The Sakura Empire is full of pride, not sure this one holds up the same.'

Wales: "I've sent spies to the Sakura Empire to uncover anything they could find."

Yamato: "Any High-class Sirens found there would confirm their backing. I wonder if they get anything back besides attacking Azur Lane?"

Wales: "Is there anything valuable the Sirens might want?"

Yamato: "No... I don't think so. If they wanted something like resources or anything dangerous, then they would've gotten into Eagle Union. More likely the Sakura Empire was easier to manipulate."

Wales: "I see then, that will be all for today."

Yamato: "I got one last question."

Wales: "Feel free to ask."

Yamato: "Is Edinburg part of the spy mission?"

Wales: "Yes."

Yamato: "That solves why I haven't seen her much. Have a good rest of your day." Heading out the door.

Wales: "Likewise." Taking a sip of tea.

[Azur Lane, outside]

Taking a stroll on the road, passing by the shops, Yamato wonder what she would this afternoon. 

Yamato: 'Today seems like a relaxing day.' Passing how many girls are sitting or laying around.

Yamato walked toward the port, where her battleship is stationed at. She spots a particular blond girl, with camera in hand, eyeing on her ship.

Yamato: "May I help you?" Startling the camera girl.

???: "Ah! You must be Yamato Aeeea-"

Yamato: "Yamato Aegis, who you might be?"

Gridley: "I'm the first ship of the Gridley-class, Gridley(DD-380) and Sara's Photographer." With a proud declarative voice.

Yamato: "Nice to meet you Gridley. What brings you here day."

Gridley: "I was thinking of using that strange plane of yours as a set piece." 'Sara to the future theme.'

Yamato: "Quite a bold request for borrow someone's helicopter."

Gridley: "Helicopter is what it is called. It will make a great picture with Sara."

Yamato: "I will respectfully decline that request. This is military hardware, not a prop anyone can use to their leisure."

Gridley: "Aww."

 Yamato: "You can't have everything in life, make do what you already have." Leaving a word of advice for Gridley before getting on the battleship.

Yamato did a quick maintenance on her RAH-66 Comanche, making sure it could fly without difficulty. She lacks the proper facilities like the Mashū-class Support Ship, which can give high-quality maintenance on helicopters. After that, she took a long meditative stare at the sea. So far, it's been easygoing, but she knew things were going to get worse the longer the war between Azur Lane and Red Axis dragged on.

Yamato took out her two Tessen and practice her dance.

Her hand glides the Tessen through the air as she slowly spins

Her hand glides the Tessen through the air as she slowly spins. Cutting through the breeze with great technique, like a katana slicing sideways. It's been a while since she practices her Tessen dance than focusing on her Tessenjutsu. She lets herself ease into the flow, before someone started watching minutes later.

Belfast: "Every elegant indeed." Giving a soft clap. "Maybe you can teach Enterprise something about being a lady."

Yamato: "Why would a warrior like her would want to learn something like that? Is there a party that requires formal wear that she can't escape from?"

Belfast: "Nothing like that." 'Thou I should prepare a dress for her should an occasion arrives.'

Yamato: "So what bring you here? Weren't you with Enterprise?"

Belfast: "She's at the beach interacting with others, I wonder if you require any company."

Yamato: "I was doing fine. Since you're here, a cold refreshment would be nice now."

Belfast: "Coming up." Fetching up some ice, lemon, and tea to make a cold drink.

Yamato: "Thank you." Taking the lemon Iced tea.