Date

After leaving HQ, Yamato wonders what she'll do today. It will take a long time for Nagato-sama to approve a meeting unless Akagi doesn't do something to delay it.

Yamato: 'I hope Akagi doesn't begin the Battle of Midway to delay a meeting for peace.' The first major battle that the Sakura Empire lost to Eagle Union, beginning their campaign of island hopping toward the mainland.

Walking around with no destination in particular, she came across the grand opening of Akashi's shop. Quickly constructed and ready for business for cash.

[Pearl Harbor - Akashi's Shop]

Yamato: "This is... Akashi's place." Remembering the short catgirl repair ship that came with them and called for asylum in fear. They didn't have a proper chat with each other as others were dealing with her while she took care of Ayanami.

Entering the shop, Akashi and Yamato quickly spotted each other.

Akashi: "Welcome customer, anything you need help searching for?" 

Yamato: "Not at the moment. You must be Akashi."

Akashi: "Yes. You're the biggest Sakura Battleship around here and from the future?"

Yamato: "So you heard."

Akashi: "What happens to the Sakura Empire in the future, is my business booming?"

Yamato: "An alternate timeline where Sirens didn't exist, I don't know what's to come."

Akashi: "There goes my opportunity... Can I check out your ship?" 'Maybe I can my hands on some future tech samples.' Her greed grew.

Yamato: 'She's full of greed like the reports about her stated.' "I'm sorry, but it's a no. That's property of the Sakura Maritime Self-Defense Force you can't touch." 'Plus sharing future tech might cause a bigger butterfly effect on this world's timeline.'

Leaving at that point. Yamato looked around at the wide variety of items Akashi was selling, few were considered antiques or vintage in her time. Viewing the beverage section, one pink drink caught her eye. Akashi was quick to catch any customer's interest.

 Akashi was quick to catch any customer's interest