Calling

Yamato: "Unicorn, what brings you here?" As they both approach each other, before eyeing the maid. "You must be Belfast."

Belfast: "So you already heard of me."

Yamato: "Oh no, I met the Belfast back in my world. She wore a similar outfit when I took a trip with the Royal Navy." Shifting her focus on Unicorn, "Are you ready?"

Unicorn looked at Belfast, who gave her a smile nod, then left her comfort to face Yamato.

Unicorn: "...Can we go to the beach?"

Yamato: "Are you inviting me to come to the beach?" Unicorn nodded, "Ok then, I didn't have anything planned out for today."

Unicorn smiled and hurried back to the car.

Belfast: "I will take us there in the car, please have a seat."

Unicorn and Yamato got on the back seat, while Belfast start up the car. During the car ride, Yamato's large fluffy tails caught Unicorn's attention. U-chan is her favorite cuddle animal, but the pink fluff looks so much softer. Unicorn's curiosity was soon caught by Yamato.

Yamato: "Can't help but want to touch them?" Unicorn quickly retreated in slight fear. "You can touch if you want." Lending half of her tails closer to Unicorn.

Unicorn: "...ok." Her hand slowly brushed against Yamato Aegis's soft tails. A gentle softness of fur grasped Unicorn's hand. Endorsed in softness, Unicorn's hand embraced deeper in fur, and soon her head brushed against the pink tails. "So soft..."

Yamato: "Every child says that." Remembering the Sakuran children who touched her tails.

Belfast's calm driving and comforting fluffiness soon dragged Unicorn into the realm of dreams.

Yamato: "Only yesterday, she was inches away from the jaws of death." Her hand gently brushed against Unicorn's hair. "Now she sleeps peacefully after inviting me."

Belfast: "We are thankful for your help at that time."

Yamato: "You're welcome, I was only doing what any Sakura Maritime Self-Defense Force would have done." The ride continued to be smooth as the beach view got closer.

Belfast: "We have arrived." Putting on the brakes.

A mix of Eagle Union and Royal girls in swimsuits either playing or relaxing on the beach.

Yamato: "Everyone seems to have fun despite everything that happened yesterday."

Belfast: "Relaxation is part of a healthy life."

San Diego was being chased by a shark, calling out for help. Saratoga summoned her rigging and launched out a plane. Her Artillery Cover skill was loud and unnecessary for a single shark that San Diego was caught in friendly fire. Unicorn also woke up from the explosive noise.

Yamato: "Someone had a good nap." Unicorn removed herself from the pink tails to see what was happening.

Yamato and Unicorn got off the car and looked at everyone on the beach. Javelin and Laffey buried Hammann in the sand as Hornet and Gridley watched. Unicorn looked at Belfast for permission, which she nodded yes. Unicorn hurried off to meet her newfound friends she met the other day. Yamato waved at Unicorn, leaving her alone with Belfast.

Yamato: "This seems more like a resort than a base of operations." Talking to herself.

Unicorn was waving at them.

Belfast: "She's calling for you."

Yamato: "I wonder what she wants..." Stepping onto the sand, towards Unicorn.