chapter five: tequila sunrise

A few days later Anabella's and Sarah's day had finally come.
July 20th.

"Happy Birthday!" Sarah exclaimed excitedly as she opened Ana's door.

Startled, Ana woke up, "Are you fucking crazy?" she asked, breathing heavy.

"Sorry Ana" Sarah said with a chuckle and hugged her.

Anabella looked tiredly at her phone and then saw that it was only 8am.

"Sarah it's so early. I had to work and went to bed at 4" Ana mumbled tiredly and lay down again.

"Oh yeah right, sorry, but Kylie is here. We're getting breakfast and she pays"

"Well then at least you did wake me up for a good reason. Happy Birthday to you too" Ana said with a smile and got up from the bed.

"Thank you! Do you think you can be ready in 30 minutes? She reserved a table for 9"

"Yeah sure"

And an hour later the three friends were sitting in the restaurant eating together.

"Thank you for inviting us Kylie" Ana said and took a big bite out of her bagel.

"Gladly! Now open your presents!" Kylie replied with a grin and gave both their gifts.

"Oh Kylie thanks, but we told you you don't have to get us anything," Sarah said smiling, but excitedly opened the gift anyway.

"Don't worry about it" she said and grinned at Anabella, who also opened her present.

"Aw thanks Kylie, I've wanted that for so long!" Sarah said happily, waving her new band-shirt around.

"You're welcome. I remember when we were in 'Hot Topic' and you really wanted that shirt, but then didn't take it because you wanted to save money"

While Sarah and Kylie continued talking, Ana unwrapped the present, saw it for a second, and then immediately wrapped it again.

Surprised, Ana looked at Kylie, who just grinned at her.

"Hey what did you get?" Sarah asked curiously when she noticed that Ana had wrapped the present again.

"I really don't think you wanna know" Ana replied with a grin.

"What why? No, now I wanna know even more"

"Okay but why are you giving this to me in a restaurant in front of all these people?" Ana asked with a grin and handed the gift to Sarah. And when Sarah opened it and saw a small plastic box with a pink vibrator in it, she gasped loudly.

"How do I have the honor of receiving such a gift?" Ana then asked smirking and taking a sip of her lemonade.

"I don't know, I didn't really know what to get you. But then I figured you must have left all your sex toys in Florida. Sooo, here you go" Kylie replied in a whisper.

"Yeah you're right, I didn't take them with me, but I didn't just leave them there either. Before I left, I threw them all away. I didn't want my sister or her husband to find them in my room"

"Well, so it's a good present then? You know, I have the same one, it's awesome"

"Yeah thank you Kylie", Ana replied with a chuckle, "But I don't think I'll be using it anytime soon"

"Huh? Why?"

"Because I live in another family's house? You really think I'm using a vibrator in that house?"

"What? No, you can if you want to, but it would be nice if you do it when I'm not home" Sarah replied laughing.

Ana just rolled her eyes laughing and continued eating her bagel.