chapter twenty: sunscreen

because I get a lot of requests, I'll start a one shots book (smut & fluff with all Pedro Pascal characters)
If you want a special one shot, just dm me, or comment :)

and I know i'm only doing pedro fics at the moment,
but i'm thinking about starting some other ones.
like miguel o'hara, ghost (call of duty) and connor (detroit become human) but i'm not sure. would anyone be interested?

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

The next morning Ana and Sarah were in the lake. Their loud laughter woke up Joel, who came out of his tent, tired.

He was about to ask them not to make any loud noises at 7am. But when he saw how much fun they were having, he decided not to say anything.

They laughed and talked loudly while splashing water on each other. And a few seconds later they noticed him, "Hey Dad"

"Why are you up so early?" he asked the girls and sat down by the tree trunks that were right on the shore of the lake.

"Don't know, we couldn't sleep" Sarah replied with a grin. In fact, Sarah had been gushing about Drew all night and told Ana how much she was looking forward to their secret 'date' tonight.

"Did you use sunscreen?" he then asked, which made the girls chuckle.

"That's such a Dad-thing to ask" Sarah said.

"I know, but did you? I don't want you guys to get sunburned" he replied and took a bottle of water from their cooler.

"Well, I did" Sarah then said and looked over to her friend.

Ana sighed and got out of the lake, "Yeah I forgot", she replied and took the towel to dry herself a bit.

She got the sunscreen out of the tent and sat next to Joel. Since she purposely sat quite close to him, he couldn't help but looking over at her. And since the tree trunks and the fireplace were in the shade, she must have been cold as she got goosebumps right away.

He studied her body for a moment and saw her wet hair clinging to her body. And just a few seconds later, he noticed that her nipples were showing through the wet white bikini top.

She's just cold, He told himself and immediately looked in the other direction.

Ana didn't notice that he was looking at her breasts and didn't know why he turned away, "What? Don't want me to sit next to you?" she asked with a grin and shook the sunscreen tube.

He didn't reply anything and Ana started talking again, "You wanna help me?" she asked with a sweet smile.

"Anabella" he warned her. And even though he enjoyed her teasing, he knew she could do it herself.

"What? How am I supposed to put sunscreen on my back?" she asked back with a small grin.

Joel sighed and looked over to his daughter. Sarah was turned the other way and busy with combing her fingers through her hair.

"Fine, give me the sunscreen" he gave in.

Ana gave him the tube and turned around so her back was facing him.

A few seconds later she felt his hands on her back and closed her eyes while he began to spread the sunscreen on her back. Joel felt her gently lean into his touch and he started stroking her back softly.

After a few seconds she turned back to him. "My legs too?" she asked him with puppy dog eyes.

"Stop teasing" he told her.

"Please" she whispered and Joel couldn't refuse her wish. He sighed, carefully lifted her legs and placed them on his lap.

Ana's heart immediately began to beat a bit faster and she looked over at Sarah, but then realized that Sarah couldn't see them from her position. And Tommy's tent was still closed, so they were alone, and Ana slid closer to Joel.

He began gently stroking her thigh and leaned his head against hers.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a whisper, breathing heavily.

"You're driving me crazy. And you're doing all that on purpose" he whispered back and pressed a kiss on her neck behind her ear. Ana closed her eyes again and just enjoyed his touch. He threw the sunscreen tube on the ground and wrapped his other arm around her waist.

"Joel that's really risky" she whispered, but leaned closer to him.

He looked over to Sarah again to check if she's watching.

"It's okay, don't worry" he replied and ran his fingers down her spine. Ana parted her lips slightly and stared at his.

And then she looked down and noticed the bulge in his pants.
"Fuck, Joel" she mumbled and pressed her mouth on his.

He returned the kiss immediately and gently brushed her wet hair behind her ear. Joel put his other hand on her cheek and pressed her tighter against him. And when she softly moaned into the kiss, he felt better than he had for a long time.

"Shit Anabella we need to stop" he whispered after letting go of her.

"I know" she replied with swollen lips from his rough kissing.

Even though they both really wanted it, they knew it was too damn risky right now. So Ana got up and put on sunscreen herself.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

The rest of the day passed pretty quickly. The group was at the lake, had a barbecue with the shop owners Bill and Frank, and sat around the campfire again in the evening.

Ana was really happy and Sarah damn nervous, "I'm meeting Drew in 10 minutes," she whispered in Ana's ear.

Ana nodded and looked over to Joel and Tommy.

"Hey Dad, Uncle Tommy, we're going to sleep" Sarah told them and got up.

"Really? Thought you wanted to stay up late tonight?" Joel asked back.

"Yeah I know, but I have a bit of a headache" she lied.

"Okay, get some rest and hopefully you'll feel better later" Joel replied, a little worried.

And a few minutes later, after Sarah had changed into other clothes, they both sneaked out of the tent again. Sarah left quietly and Ana went to the campfire to see if Joel and Tommy were still there.

And Joel was actually still sitting there, but there was no sign of Tommy. She walked closer to Joel and when he noticed her, he looked up.

"Anabella, everything okay?"

"Yeah, Sarah's sleeping" she replied and sat down next to him.

She looked down at Joel's legs. He was only wearing swimming trunks, and so she got an idea. Sarah wanted her to distract him, so she decided to do that.

"You wanna go for a late night swim?" she asked with a grin.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

next chapter is gonna be a bit spicy 🌚
I actually already have an idea of ​​what exactly should happen, but what would you wish for? :)