• chapter thirty: oklahoma •

we hit 70k, thank you! <3

and here's a little smut warning:
vaginal sex, praise kink, handjobs

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

"Well, at first I actually thought it wouldn't be that expensive" said the man in the suit sitting across from Joel. He's their new possible business partner from Oklahoma.

"The price is very fair. The work of our employees is top class and the products have the best quality" Joel replied. And Ana couldn't help staring at Joel. He looked so good. He was wearing a shirt and a tie, that she would like to take off his body immediately.

"Of course I know that, but can't you do something about the price?" the man said again.

"Aren't you supposed to be one of the richest men in town?" Ana asked with a charming smirk.

Joel immediately looked over at her to somehow tell her with a glance that she shouldn't continue talking. But she didn't notice.

Tommy also looked at her briefly with wide eyes. He knew that Joel would be angry if the deal fails to happen. But he also knew that Joel would be angry if the man just wanted to pay less. So he trusted Ana.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" the man then asked Ana and grinned slightly at her.

"Uh, I'm just the secretary. You know, to keep records and stuff." she replied, still smiling.

Joel was about to interrupt her when Tommy placed his hand on his brother's shoulder. When Joel looked over at him, Tommy just shook his head slightly. Tommy wanted Ana to continue, because he realized what she was doing. And flirting with that man might not be a bad idea after all.

"I see, well, tell me what you think about the offer," the man then said to Ana. "Well, Sir, like my boss said, I think it's a good deal. I think it would be a good investment and you would end up making a hell of a lot of money" she replied and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

And just a second later the man did what Ana had hoped for, he stared at her cleavage.

"You're a very smart young woman, huh?"

"Thank you, Sir" she replied softly.

Meanwhile, Joel tried his best not to be jealous. Ana looks beautiful, as always. But right now she looked so fucking good, he had troubles focusing. She was wearing an elegant dress. It wasn't too short and didn't show too much cleavage either.

But it was black, tight and her breasts and ass looked fucking good in it. And as she crossed her arms, it was hard not to stare at her cleavage.

He noticed pretty quickly that the man sitting opposite of them felt the same way. And even though Joel was a little jealous that Ana was flirting in front of him, he was also kind of proud of her. Ana knew how to wrap someone around her finger.

And when a man behaved in a sexist manner, she turned the whole situation around and took advantage of it.

"You're right darling, come here and help me sign" the man then said.

Ana shot a surprised look to Joel, who just nodded at her. He was incredibly grateful to her, and he would tell her so later.

"Of course" she then said, took a pen from the desk and went over to him.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

When Joel and Ana entered their hotel room and he closed the door behind them, he immediately pulled her close.