alternative epilogue

This alternative epilogue is for all readers who wanted Ana to get pregnant and some more Sarah fluff! So if you don't enjoy pregnancy tropes, you don't have to read it, it's just a fluffy epilogue :)

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

One year later

Ana knew what it meant to be a relationship with Joel. He had told her from the beginning, he told her he loves her and only wants to be with her for the rest of his life. But he also told her that he didn't want any more children. And that was okay with Ana.

She wanted to be with Joel, that was more important to her than having a baby. They stopped using condoms and Ana took birth control pills. And she had never forgotten it, but she still found herself in the bathroom with a positive pregnancy test.

"Fuck" she whispered to herself. She desperately thought about what she should do now. Somehow she was terrified, but somehow also happy.

Joel is going to be fucking mad, she was sure about that. Should she even tell him?

Overwhelmed, she took the second test out of the package. And a few minutes later she had another positive pregnancy test in her hand.

"Anabella, are you okay?" Joel's voice ripped her out of her thoughts.

"Uh yes!" she immediately replied. She put both tests back in the package and put them in the drawer under the sink.

She then unlocked the door and saw Joel standing worriedly in the hallway.

"You're pale. Are you really okay?" he asked concerned.

"Yes" she told him with a small smile and wrapped her arms around him. Joel hugged her back and pressed a kiss on her cheek, "What's going on?"

"Umm, nothing, am I not allowed to hug my fiancé?" she asked with a small grin.

"Oh C'mere" he mumbled, also grinning. Joel pressed her tighter against his own body and gently picked her up.

"What are you doing?" Ana asked with a small chuckle while he carried her into their bedroom.

Joel laid her on the bed and pushed her hair to the side, "You're so beautiful" he whispered and kissed her passionately.

It had now been almost two years since Ana kissed him for the first time, and it still felt like it was the greatest thing in the whole fucking world.

But right now, she was too damn tense because of the positive pregnancy tests in the bathroom.

She had to tell him, so she decided to stop him even though she actually wanted to continue, "Joel" she mumbled quietly.

"Hm baby?" he asked softly and ran his hand underneath her shirt. He gently squeezed her breasts and Ana felt his hard dick pressing against her side.

She had to hold back a moan because of his raspy voice and the way his touch made her feel, "I, uh.. I wanted to tell you something"

Joel looked up and met her gaze, "Is something wrong?" he asked with furrowed brow.

"Well uhm.. please don't get angry, but maybe you remember that I wasn't feeling that well last month?"

"Yeah" he replied concerned, "What's going on?" he added.

"I really don't know how it happened, because, you know I always—" she started but Joel interrupted her.

"Please stop rambling and tell me what's going on"