···38 ~ BONUS···

Second Person POV
You had a meetup with the whooole friend group after a whole two months because all of you were busy with something all throughout. But then you finally secure a date and finally meet in town.

You were walking there with your siblings, approaching the exact spot you all discussed to meet at, and as you were getting closer and closer you and Yeji spotted eachother from afar. You started running to her with wide open arms and wide smiles on your faces. She stood up and slowly walked towards you aswell with wide open arms.

You then crashed into her in a spine-crushing hug, spinning around.
"Unnie! It feels like it's been ages since I've seen you!" you said to Yeji.
"I know right!" she said.
You two then pulled apart and took a good look at eachother.
"waah y/n-ah, is it just me or do you look even fitter than last time? Like you were fit before but damn you look sexy, girlll." she complimented, making you giggle. You then replied with "stop I was just about to say you look hot Unnie what have you been up to? Like you've always been beautiful but holy moly."
"Hyunjin Oppa can I steal your girlfriend from you?" Yeji jokingly asked as she took your hand in hers.
"I'm afraid that's something I strictly cannot allow you to do." Hyunjin replied as he stood up and walked towards you "now buzz off" he said shooing his sister away. She had just spotted Felix and Chaeryeong after that so she ran to them with open arms aswell.
"Hey babe." he said, kissing your lips.
You and Hyunjin actually have been able to meet over the past two months it's just the whooole friend group as one that hasn't. You've had a chance to meet up with just a couple more of them individually or with you siblings/one of your siblings too, or with Hyunjin too, but not the entiiiire friend group like now. Like, you hadn't seen Yeji in those two months, or Yuna or Jeongin.

"Hey. How've you been?" you asked your boyfriend  sweetly.
"Great, you?" he asked with a cute smile on his face.
"Me too." you responded. You then heard a voice call your name.

"y/n Unnie!"

it was Yuna, walking towards you with open arms. You went to hug her as Hyunjin went to say hi to Felix and Chae.
You also said hi to the others who were currently there (Minho, Jisung, Ni-Ki, Chan, Lia and Ryujin).
You then all had a nice chat while waiting for the others to arrive.

Fast forward twenty minutes and all of you were there now. You then had a discussion on what you'd be doing for the next couple hours and the first thing on the list before anything was get snacks and chat.
Hyunjin, Riki and b/f/n volunteered to go get the snacks while the rest of you stayed and waited in a circle on the floor in a part of town where you weren't in the way of pedestrians and they could easily get around you.

You quickly noticed that Changbin who was next to you was looking pretty sleepy as his eyelids were halfway shut.
"Changbin Oppa." you called his name as he looked your way and let out a little "hm?"
"You tired?"
"Yeah, stayed up really late binging a series with my sister." he said, rubbing his eyes.
You patted your lap asking him if he wants to lay down.
"You sure? You sure Hyunjin won't tear me to pieces?" he asked, making you chuckle.
"Yeah, I'm sure. He knows we're nothing more than besties." you said and he then laid his head on your lap, letting his eyelids shut.

You quickly got out your phone and texted the most recent person you'd talked to who was currently going to get snacks which ended up to be b/f/n. You asked her to get Changbin a coffee since he was really tired.

When the three came back, each holding a bag FULL of random things, Hyunjin stopped in his tracks when he saw what was going on with you and Changbin.
"What the fuck's this?" he asked as he continued to walk.
"My God you really think I'd cheat on you? I know you and I know that's exactly what you're thinking. I He was just tired so I let him lay on my lap. I'd never do such a thing, I promise." you explained to him in a lowered voice as you figured Changbin was probably asleep, but no, he wasn't. He raised his head and flinched at the sight of Hyunjin.
"Hyu- Hyunjin-ah, I promise-"
"Dry up, y/n just told me about it, no need to worry." Hyunjin said to Changbin, interrupting him mid-sentence.
"Phew." Changbin loosened up and wiped the imaginary sweat off his forehead, turning back round to sit next to you.
"Changbin Hyung, here's your coffee." Ni-Ki said, tossing Changbin the can of cool coffee.
"Oh, thanks." he said, sounding relieved.
"Oh yeah, I told them to get you a coffee since you were really tired." you said to him.
"Thanks y/n. What would I do without you?" you two both chuckled before he took a swig of his coffee.
Hyunjin took back his place right next to you and snaked his arm around your shoulder. You smiled at him and kissed his cheek before turning back to the others.

You all enjoyed yourselves, munching on countless sorts of snacks and chatting away with one another and sharing many laughs.
You couldn't ask for anything better. You couldn't ask for better friends or siblings, or boyfriend.

It is just right how it is now.

Huh... and this all happened from bumping into a complete stranger on holiday...

The End (for real this time lmao)