Bonus Chapter - Line of Position (Extended Version)

The six-pages extended version of Chapter 20: Line of Position from where it was left of as narrated by the Reader.

A/N: Still not as explicit as you might be expecting, but I guess enough to be a little detailed than what was earlier noted in the said chapter.

* * *

"Mine," he whispers.

"Yours," I breathe.

He releases my wrist and presses against my neck to pull me closer to him another time, our lips meeting for that point of no return.

I can barely keep up with the sensations exploding and pulsing within me just from his kisses, and he may be a little too rough, too much. Pressing my hands against his chest, my fingers clutch on to the soft material of his flight suit, and drag him closer to me. Despite how ragged my breathing may become against his lips, I still kiss him back with equal fervor.

His fingers lace into my hair and deepens the kiss, surprising me that it could even be more. And I love the way he tastes of sky and sun, and love the way he makes me feel more than I ever felt before.

A moment later, he releases my lips and looks at me with such visible hunger reflected in his eyes. He shifts his hold on my body and easily leads me to the bedroom.

I know what to expect, and is it even strange that I am dreaming all of this? However, knowing that it will definitely kill the mood, I push such thought away and focus on him and this.

Doing so lead me to feel his hands down my back that with a hard tug, the buttons of my dress loosened as few fall to the ground. I become aware of the fabric exposing my body that I gasp, feeling the rush of cool air against my back and definitely his hands caressing my newly exposed skin.

I place my hands against his cheeks, orienting ourselves to stare at one another before I press my lips against his once more. He groans as he kisses me fervently, all the while his hands move from my shoulders and my back, guiding me slowly to the bed. My fingers slip into his hair as he swallows my moan. I never dream that his touch can feel so wonderful, so good, so delicious.

Something within me burns and makes streaks of blazing fire rush through my veins and nerves. It is hard to conceal with how it travels down my body, pricking my skin until I squirm with warm cheeks, embarrassed, anxious and shy.

"I have never encountered such perfection until you, my love," César whispers, looking on at the newly revealed skin with my dress discarded to the floor and my back feels the soft sheets. And he places kiss after kiss against my skin, making me moan and shift my body, wanting to be closer to his still fully clothed one. "My love, I am going to devour you until your unbecoming. Until I have unraveled each and every string that holds you together. Until all of it shatters, and I will not stop until I am sure that you understand my desires."

"And how am I to know when that is?" I ask as I try to cease the shiver of delight that is making my body tremble.

César didn't answer, and only smirks at me as he proceed on this some sort of quest that he challenges me of.

It hadn't been long for me to understand and find the meaning behind his words. That I am coming undone within my own body.

"César," I manage to speak out as I feel tears blurring my vision. I can feel the turbulent pressure deep in my abdomen, one that spins around with such a speed that I can't keep up at all. It is spinning out of control, and I am losing hold of it that I absolutely feel myself shatter.