Chapter 1- Percy

Percy's POV

"Goodnight Percy!" Annabeth told me as she kissed me on the check and turned to leave for the Athena cabin.

"Goodnight."

I turned and left. I changed into pajamas and put Riptide on the bedside table.

I had the weirdest dream.

I was in a fancy but rundown room. Except I got the sense I wasn't me. Its hard to explain; I saw a woman walk in.

"Any News?" The woman asked a guy next to me. They were both wearing cloaks with creepy eyes on the sleves.

"No." Said the guy. Hearing his voice triggerd me for some reason.

"Well? What are you still doing here?! Go find my son. Now!" She yelled.

"Sorry Lady Gisela."

She mumbled something about incompatant Vackers. Whatever that means.

I decided to follow the guy.

"Hey Alvar." Another cloaked figure said as he walked by.

"Hey Trix."

"What's Lady Needs-a-lot want now?" Trix asked.

"She is demanding we 'find her son now.' Annoying right?" The guy --Alvar-- said mocking Lady Gislea.

"Yeah, as always."

"Lets go." With that Trix and Alvar waked away.

I woke up and shoke my head. That dream made no sense what so ever. I looked around and noticed I was most definetly not in the Poseidon cabin.

Something moved in the corner, and I reached for Riptide then remebered it was on my nightstand; at home.

"Hunkyhair what are you doing?" The thing asked.

Hunkyhair? Really? Thats way worse then Seaweed Brain.

"Um..." Was all I managed to say but I didn't sound like me. My voice seemed softer.

Ding. Ding. Ding

Something started ringing on the nightstand.

"Well you gonna answer your girlfriend?"

Annabeth? Why would she be calling me? And where am I? When I picked up the mirror looking thing, it said Sophie Foster on the screen. I figured I better answer it, maybe this Sophie girl would answer my questions.

"I'll give you two lovebirds a minute. Don't even think about going anywhere."

When I answered a girl with the most striking brown eyes I had ever seen appeared. She had long blonde hair and what looked like a school uniform on.

"Hey Keefe. Are you still not dressed? Your going to be so late."

"Uh Look I don't-"

"Keefe get ready! Hail me when your ready for school." And with that the girl hung up.

Great.

I didn't know where I was, why everyone kept calling me strange names and even worse I was supposed to go to a school I had never been to.

Never-the-less I stood up and found the closet. I found what resembled the uniform Sophie had been wearing. I headed to the bathroom to change. I looked in the mirror and was more sacred then before. It wasn't me looking back it was a strange blonde boy, with Ice blue eyes and extremly messy hair.

What did Hera do now?