Chapter 9- Percy

Percys POV

Me and Sophie were safely in the elevator when it hit. It felt like trying to battle Gripie poison. Yeah that's not fun trust me.

"Percy?" Sophie asked alarmed when I doubled over in pain.

I tried to say 'yeah' but the only sound I managed to make was a strangled groan.

My mind flashed to the worst sence I have ever seen and I prayed it wasn't real. I saw Annabeth barely breathing, she was lying on a bed in the big house. I was pacing but I didn't seem that worried. Unless......

The elevator dinged. Sophie helped me leave the elevator. She looked around in awe.

"Sophie welcome.... to Olympus." I said with the little strength I had left.

With Sophies help we entered the main room. No one was there. I tried calling on them, but there was no response. I knew what I had to do. I've only done it once and nearly got zapped to nothingness but Annabeth was depending on me getting to her.

"Sophie. Help me up." I said pointing to my dads chair.

I did imagine Annabeth staring at me saying 'that's a seaweed brain idea.'

"Uh... are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Nope. I almost got zapped last time but hopefully my dad wants to know who he zaps before he does today."

"Wait dad?!" Sophie asked and I realized I forgot to mention my dad is Poseidon.

"Yeah just--" the pain flared again and I almost screamed in pain. If this was only a fraction of what Annabeth is feeling..... I really didn't want to go there.

"Percy?!"

"I'm- I'm ok just help me up."

Sophie boosted me up and I heard my dads booming voice.

"WHO DARES--"

"Dad it's me. Hera did something... I think."

When he recognized me, I swear I could hear the head shaking in his voice. "Percy again?! I nearly zapped you to smiterians, again."

"Sorry I need--" the pain flared again.

"Son are you alright?" He sounded genuinely worried.

I mustered all my remaining strength and said, "Yeah but I think Annabeths in trouble. I need your help to get to Camp Half-Blood."

"Unfortunetly I can't get you there; but what I can do is get you gone to your mother. She can get you there."

I was frustrated but I wanted to see mom anyway. "Fine."