Chapter 13- Percy

Percy's POV

I vaguely remember waking up and seeing Annabeth laying beside me.

Annabeth shouted something that ended with "...Where's Percy!"

I mustered up the strength to mutter, "Right here," I debated for a minute before adding, "Wise girl," so she knew it was me.

"Percy?" She asked bolting upright. I felt a jolt of pain and closed my eyes tight to stop the pain. Didn't work.

I had to stay awake for Annabeth. She had to know it was me. Suddenly, I heard a thump and everyone's head snapped to look at the noise. The boy I saw on the floor looked like me but wasn't me. This was too weird. 

I was barely able to keep myself from blacking out. Unfortunately, I only kept it up for a few minutes, but it felt like hours.

When I awoke I groaned. The lights were to bright, everything hurt. Pretty much every small noise made me flinch.

"Percy?" I heard Annabeths voice ask.

For Annabeth I managed a small nod.

"This is going to be loud." She warned me before shouting, "Chiron!"

I flinched at how hè shput cut into the flaring headache.

"What happened!" I managed to ask.

"I don't know. Chiron thinks maybe our mental connection is strong enough that you... You were so worried that somehow you took the pain off of me? We aren't entirely sure."

I blinked and got lost in thought for a while. 

"Percy?" I voice drew me out of my thoughts.

"Chrion?" I asked looking up and the familiar centuar standing over me.

Chiron smiled. "Well at least you can see. What happened?"

I shook my head which chased my headache to flare up again but I ignored it. "I don't know I remember on my trip with Sophie I kept getting these quick flashes of pain. At first I hated them but then I saw Annabeth... And I guess I wished I could take her pain. That couldn't happen could it?"

Chiron looked lost in thought. "I'm not sure. Just rest now my boy."

As he walked away I saw Annabeth. Oh Gods her golden curls and brilliant grey eyes, just looked so beautiful. She smirked. "You're looking at me like you want to kiss me."

"Maybe I do." I told her.

"I would but your still in that Keefe boy's body so uh no thanks." She told me cussing me to frown.

"Well I can still tell you I love you." I told her which was so true. I really did love her more then she would ever know.

"I love you too. Now get better so we can get you back in your body, Seaweed Brian." Annabeth told me and I let my thoughts wander.

Soon I was back asleep. I'm not sure how long I slept for but when I woke up my headache was just a slight pulsing sensation and it didn't feel like my whole body was on fire so I must be getting better.

"Percy!" Annabeth shouted when she saw I was awake. "Sorry was that to loud?"

"No. I feel much better, Wise Girl." I told wishing I was in my body so I could kiss her. Instead I sat up. Which surprisingly I didn't regret imimideitly. I still feel fine. I smiled micheviously and said, "Let's get me back into me shall we?"