Chapter 10- Keefe

Keefe's POV

I was pacing. Looking back I really don't know why. I kind of just did it subconsiously. I finally stopped pacing when I heard Annabet mutter, "For......Percy," as her eyes fluttered open.

When she opened her eyes she groaned.

"Annabeth?" Calypso asked walking over to her. Calypso checked Annabeths pulse and looked really concerned.

Annabeth's face contorted in pain. Suddenly she screamed in pain and clutteched her chest.

"Is she okay?" I asked Calypso.

"I- I don't know." Thats when I realized Annabeth was mumbling something over and over again.

"Percy.....Percy.....Percy."

"Shhh." Calypso tried to calm her.

Annabeth just shook her head and started crying. I couldn't watch anymore. I went outside to get some fresh air. I took a deep breath and hoped Sophie was okay. I had a slight headache so I sat down on the steps. A squirrel ran up beside me; it stopped and cocked its head at me.

"Shoo!" I told it shooing it away. Suddenly it morphed into a boy. He had cropped black hair; he was wearing a purple shirt with jeans. There was a pouch attached to his belt.

"Rude Percy." The boy scolded me.

I was frozen; that squirrel was actually a person.

"How's Annabeth?" He asked.

I just sat there staring.

"Okay....Well I'll be right back." With that the boy walked away.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I had been holding.

I was honestly relying on Sophie to fiqure this out.

A/N Im really sorry this is so short Im kinda stuck for Keefes POV till later so um yeah anyways Chapter 11 comes out monday so enjoy this nice non-clifffhanger break!!