Chapter 4- Annabeth

Annabeth's POV

That morning Percy was acting strange.

When he came out he seemed off. He was looking around like the scenery was all new.

"Percy? You okay?" I asked.

"Uhh...... yeah...." He replied seeming unsure.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Sure. Come on Seaweed Brain."

He looked at me like I was crazy. Okay something was off for sure.

He followed me into the woods. I tackled him pinning him to the ground.

He screamed. Yup definitely not Percy. Percy would not care if I did that.

"Who are and what have you done with Percy?!" I shouted.

"I- uh. Who's Percy?" The boy asked.

"My boyfriend who your impersonating."

Unfortunately right then is when a gripie attacked. If you've never meet a gripie then your lucky. It's a terrifying mix of a giant scorpion and wolf.

It jumped at me pushing me off the Percy-not-Percy. I reached for my sword but it had been whacked out of my reach. It striked and I rolled my head to the side. I could feel it's hot breath.

"Chiron!!" I screeched. I knew they couldn't hear me but it was worth a shot.

Suddenly it turned to dust. Standing with Riptide drawn stood Percy.

"Who are you?" I asked again.

He was replying but I couldn't hear him. I looked down and noticed I must have been scratched. Not good. Gripie venom can kill people in 2 minutes max.

Suddenly I was really dizy.

"Percy I don't-" was all I got out before the world went black.