Chapter 5- Percy

Percy's POV

Jeez this girl was insistent. I ended up ditching school --what can I say I'm a half-blood-- Sophie showed up not long through the day. I told I had to use the bathroom to escape her questions. Apparently this kid is also a trouble maker.

Anyways when I got in there I felt extremely dizy. Something as wrong. Not just with me not being, well me. I felt like I was going to pass out.

I went back out and st down out of breath. I had to get home.

"Keefe--" Sophie started but I cut her off.

"Look. I'm not Keefe. My name is Percy Jackson. I'm a half-blood." I put my head in my hands. Now I really felt like passing out.

I looked up and Sophie kept forming words and changing them.

"Keefe is probably with my girlfriend Annabeth. She'll take care of him. He'll be alright." Under my breath I muttered, "as long as she doesn't kill him without getting answers."

"What do you mean kill him?!" Sophie demanding.

Dang this girl was taking this better then I expected.

"Sorry I'm sure he's--" I was cut off my my head flaring up. I groaned.

"Kee-" she started then corrected herself, "Percy?"

"I'm ok just a headache." I told her trying to reassure myself.

"Where do we need to go?" She asked eager.

"Long island South. Just get us to New York I'll handle the rest."

"Ok. I'll be right back." With that she left the room.