Chapter 12- Annabeth

Annabeths POV

I don't remember much. Just pain. I seem to remember Calypso telling me calming words but it didn't help. She tried to keep me conscious but eventually I just passed out again from the pain.

There was a lot of commotion when I a woke again.

I sae Frank, and Leo running around like chickens without heads. Calypso was no where to be found. And Percy- no not Percy, well the guy who looked like Percy was just staring helplessly out the window.

"Someone get Calypso!" Leo shouted making my head throb more..

The door slammed open and I tried to lift my head but I imedietly regreted that choice.

Clarside came in. "Someone pulled up outside, the stopped in front. Where's Chrion?"

Frank was currently scrambling around as a squirrel and sqeaking.

"I don't speak squirrel Zhang!" Clarrise snarled.

"We haven't seen Chrion now can someone please get Calypso!" Leo shouted the last part.

Then a girl with long blonde hair I had never seen before came in holding a boy in her arms. I groaned and clutched my head seeing the boy. Shortly after I groaned so did the boy.

The girl asked, "Where can I put him?"

Leo pointed lazily to the for next to me. The girl spotted me and gasped. "Are you..... Annabeth?"

This quite frankly scared me.

How did she know my name?

Who was she?

Who was the boy in her arms?

These and a million other questions ran through my head.

Noticing I was distressed and lost in thought Leo said, "Yeah her name is Annabeth. Who are you?"

The girl set the boy down on a cot. "My name's Sophie-"

The Percy imposter walked in looking stunned, and weirdly excited. "Foster?"

Sophie looked at the fake Percy and asked, "Keefe?"

I couldn't take it. "Who is Keefe and where is Percy!" I shouted at them.

The boy Sophie had brought in stirred next to me. He coughed as his lips curves into a small smile. "Right here wise girl."

I bolted upright. Only one person knew me by that nickname, "Percy?"

The boy nodded. What on earth was going on?