Chapter 16- Annabeth

Annabeth's POV

"I think I'm going to be sick," a strangely squeaky voice said from the chariot.

"Hush up Gigantor-" The other, thing said.

I'm still not sure what they are. They were both big and like a thing of nightmares. If I were anyone else I would have been scared but having been through Tartarus I didn't get scared often.

Anyways the female--I think--looked pointedly at Keefe; he seemed to shrink in her glare.

"Oh, you are in so much much trouble. And so are you blondy," The creature looked at Sophie and gestured to the creature behind her.

Keefe smirked, "Miss me, Princess Roma-"

"Don't you even think about it, mister!" The creature shouted. "You know I hate that. It's just Ro."

The other creature appeared and stalked toward Sophie, who immediately stepped back.

"Sandor I can explain," Sophie said.

"Oh, you will. Believe me; but first," Sandor then grabbed Sophie's arm. "You are going home."

Sophie pulled away. "Sandor wait. We have to do some stuff first."

Sandor scowled and Ro was arguing with Keefe.

Keefe moved closer, that's when I really looked at them as a couple and they were pretty cute together. I'm getting distracted back to the story.

Keefe moved closer to Sophie and said, "Ro, Sandor, as much as Sophie and I want to go back we have to do a few things first."

"Like what?" Ro crossed her arms.

"Uh, it's a secret..." Keefe tried.

Ro clicked her tongue and waved her finger. She looked like she was imitating someone. "As Gigantor says," she made her voice kind of squeaky before continuing. "Secrets hinder my ability to protect you."

Sandor was now scowling at Ro. Meanwhile, Sophie looked like she was trying not to laugh.

Percy obviously wasn't as curious to see where this was going as I was because he spoke up. "Sophie, Keefe. What are those things?"

Boy, if looks could kill. Both Sandor and Ro were now glaring at Percy like they wanted to choose one of their many weapons and kill him.

Percy shrank back a step as Ro advanced. "First off I'm an Ogre, not a thing. Second My name is Ro."

As Ro smiled a sharp-toothed smile Percy instinctively reached for his pocket. I stepped forward now. "Percy no. They are friends of Sophie and Keefe. I think."

He dropped his hand and looked at me. He nodded and turned to Sophie and Keefe no doubt hoping they would explain.

Unfortunately, before they could Sandor pulled out a weird crystal thing and handed it to Sophie. "Leap us home. Now."

"Sandor but-"

"No buts. Let's go." Sandor insisted.

Sophie and Keefe both looked at us.

And bam I had an idea. I guess being the daughter of Athena has its perks. Sometimes.

"We could come with you!" I said voicing my idea.

Everyone looked at me like I was insane. I glared at Percy and his face turned to a smile.

"What is it you call this place again?" Percy asked looking at the other four.

"The lost cities," Sophie answered looking wearily at Keefe and Sandor.

"Then Lost Cities here we come!"