twenty

The citizens of Riverdale cheer as always as their Bulldogs win the game. Amayla hugs Betty as they jump up and down due to the victory touchdown Reggie made at the nick of time.

Reggie's heart was pounding out of his chest. He could feel his legs shaking of the anxiety he had while striking that touchdown and while he had five seconds to score.

He takes his helmet off and sees his mother walk up to him and hug him. He hugs her back as she pats his back. "I'm so proud of you," Ms. Mantle says as she rubs the side of his face. "So proud."

Reggie smiles at his Mom until he sees Amayla in the crowd. Ms. Mantle sees her son staring at his girlfriend, with so much love and awe; she had never seen her son look at someone like that before. It made her feel good that he met someone that made him happy. Ms. Mantle liked Amayla. She was smart, beautiful, and pure. Unlike Veronica, Ms. Mantle saw Amayla as a perfect wife and mother material for her son. And nothing could ever negatively change that.

"Reggie, go to her okay? I'll see you at home."

"Okay Mom, see you!" Reggie says as he runs to Amayla.

Amayla runs towards him and jumps into her arms, hugging him. Reggie spins around while hugging her back, laughing.

"Oh my Goodness!!~ Reggie, that was amazing!!! You were so fast and quick on your feet!! You threw the ball so well!!~" she says in excitement.

Reggie smiles. "Well, I couldn't do it without the best cheerleader in the world."

Amayla warmly smiles as she pecks his cheek. Reggie smiles as he hears his team calling him to head into the showers.

"Hey, I'm going to take a shower and I can take you home okay?"

"Okay, I'll wait for you! Maybe we can get some food?"

"My mom is cooking, do you want to eat over?-"

"Yeah! I'll love to have dinner with you and your Mom!~"

Reggie smiles and kisses her forehead. "Great~, see you in a few."

Amayla watches Reggie wave at her and hit the shower room while she picks up her poms-poms and looks around for Cheryl, she turns around and Cheryl is already standing there, and had watched the whole moment between her and Reggie.

"Oh Cheryl, here are your poms-poms," Amayla says as she tries to give them back to Cheryl.

Cheryl pushes them back to her. "You've got moves other Harris Sister. Ever considered being a Vixen?"

"Not really-"

"Great! Think about it and let me know! Toodles!" Cheryl waves as she flips her hair away and leaves Amayla speechless. Amayla looks down at the poms-poms in her hands. This wasn't something she was all that passionate about. She cared about school, not swinging her hips. Amayla was about to walk out of the football field when she heard a voice that she was very familiar with.

"You did great today," Veronica said while putting her hands together. "Our hard work paid off."

Amayla turns around to Veronica. "You know you have some nerve talking to me. How dare you, Veronica? Are you that clueless to take the hint or are you just so deep of being two-faced you can't even see it?"