twenty-two

Kevin cups Amayla's face as he stared into her eyes, hoping the denial of Amayla telling Reggie her desires. "You didn't," he said. "Please tell me you didn't tell Reggie you said that!"

"I did," Amayla replied. "I did."

Kevin groans as he shoves a handful of Skittles into his mouth. "Why??" He whined.

"I was scared! I thought you were supposed to tell your boyfriend everything!"

"You can tell them everything but not everything," Betty replied while shutting her book. "Like for example, my ex and I-"

"Woah woah woah, hold the phone! You dated someone?" Amayla replied in curiosity.

"She sure did, Mr. Jughead Jones," Kevin said while giving Amayla the rest of his Skittles. "But he joined the Serpents and they broke up ever since."

"What are the Serpents?" Amayla asks. Betty exhaled while shaking her head. "Not important but anyways, if you feel a desire towards Reggie why not just do it?"

Amayla blushes as she looked down. "I'm.. just not ready yet.."

"And that's okay," Kevin replied while patting her back. "But remember someday it will come up whether you like it or not."

Amayla twirls her hair around her finger as she thought about Reggie. Did he think the same way about her? Does he still think about the moment they had in her bedroom? When it will happen? And how would it happen? Amayla shakes her mind off of it while shoving a handful of Skittles in her mouth. 'Taste that Rainbow' she thought.

●●●●

Reggie looked everywhere. The bleachers. Boys Locker room. The lost and found. His locker. His backpack. His classrooms. The teachers lost and found sections in their classrooms. Asked teachers and Staff, but there was no use. The bracelet was gone.

He decided to check the locker room one more time and rushed into the locker room, checking the floors and lockers.

Reggie checked all the lockers except for one. Archie's. Although he didn't want to spike any tension they already had, he needed to find that bracelet. So for the time being, everyone was a suspect.

Reggie opens Archie's locker and ruffles with everything. His jersey, backpack, bag, everything. Reggie saw his phone screen bleep on as he saw a text message pop up; with curiosity, he was about to grab it until Archie leaves the shower room, seeing Reggie next to his locker.

"Hey man, what are you doing?"

Reggie clears his throat. "Uh, nothing. Just looking for something."

Archie nods. "In my locker?"

"Yeah, I lost a bracelet of mine so I was looking everywhere. It wasn't just your locker."

"Oh, okay," Archie says while clearing his throat. "What did the bracelet look like?"

"Pale Gold, with Butterfly and Moon charms."

Archie puts on his shirt while thinking. "Nah man, haven't seen it."

Reggie stares at Archie while biting his tongue. Deep down he wanted to punch him, but Amayla was on his mind and his priority. "Let me know if you see it, It's important."

Archie nods while putting on his shoes. "Yeah, don't worry I'll keep watch."

Reggie leaves the locker room as the final bell rings. Kids were heading home and Amayla was staying after with Kevin and Betty for Newspaper Editing.

Reggie gets into his car as he rubs his face and stares at his wheel. He knew Archie was lying because when Archie lies, he can't look you in the face. On the drive home, Reggie parks his car and gets inside the house while looking at the note Ms. Mantle left him.

'Left to run some errands. Your dinner is in the microwave, and I probably won't get back until 7. Love you xoxo Eomma :)'

Reggie flicks off his shoes and heads upstairs, he strips off his clothes and heads into the shower, letting the warm water run through his hair. His eyes are closed until he feels gentle feminine hands along his back. Reggie quickly turns around to see Amayla, naked in front of him.

"Amayla, what are you doing here?-"

Amayla kisses him passionately while her hands cup his face. Reginald was lost in confusion but ends up kissing her back, laying his hands on her waist.

Their mouths were tangled into each other, and with each gasp of air, the water went in between their mouths as they push the water out between their lips finding their rightful place to each other.

"Make love to me..~" Amayla moaned over and over again. Reggie's heart was pounding fast out of his chest as he cupped Amayla's face.

"What did you just say?"

Amayla bites her lip as she rubs the back of his neck with the bracelet wrapped around her wrist.

"I said, make love to me."

Reginald knew those words. Every single one. He stares at Amayla to see Veronica, staring right up at him. "What's wrong Reginald? Can't have fun?~"

○●○

Reggie bolts out of his bed, breathing heavily as he rubs his face and looks around his room. He checks his clock and sees it's 8:03 p.m., feeling his heart beating back to a regular pace while staring at the clock.

'What kind of dream nightmare is that?' He thought. He was dreaming about Amayla and then it ended up with Veronica. But Veronica was wearing the-

Reggie whispers under his breath as his chest puffs up and down. "Bracelet... Veronica took the bracelet."