|*-Form Time-*|

a/n: pls don't attack me.

Wednesday the 17th Of May:

Evie and Maisie both woke up to the sound of their alarm. Silently yawning, they went and turned it off.
Since it was a Wednesday, the girls weren't happy since it was only half way thru the week.

'AHHHHHHHHGGH' Maisie screamed as she realised what day it was.

'SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHORE.' Evie screamed back in frustration, 'ITS WAY TOO EARLY'

'Oh go back to the kitchen you woman' Maisie said back.

The girls left each other alone after that, just wanting to get this day over and done with.

As the girls left their house, the conversed over stupid topics like normal sisters would.

'Maisie do you know what we have today?' Evie asked

'Hm no i don't but i can check one sec.' Maisie whipped out her Iphone SE and checked her and evie's timetable.

'We have English first,' Evie let out a grown.

'Then we have Maths' To this maisie let out a grown instead.

'Then we have.. OMG. DT!!' Maisie screamed out of happinessz

'OH MY OH MY GOD!!' Evie started singing.

'Shut up you idiot it's not that amazing.' Maisie complained.

'You wouldn't understand' Evie said as she pulled out her airpods and put on her deafening music.

___Time skip to school_____

As the girls walked up to form, they realised they were a little bit late. But who really cares?? It's just form..

As they were walking, Evie tripped on a radnor splash and fell face first into agent forest..

'OMG MY DADDY- I MEAN MY SUGARKINS- I MEAN AGENT FOREST!! IM SO SORRY!' She apologised.

'Bitch.' He said

'OH YOU WANNA GO??' Maisie shouted at him.

Just as she said that, Mr Williams, the head teacher, walked out and started chasing Evie and Maisie until they got to form.

'Sorry we are late sir Maisie had a scrap!' Evie said as they walked in, both out of breathe from running away from the pervert.

'It's okay girls!' Their form tutor said as they sat down in their designated seats.

The school day had only just begun.

_______________________________

Part 1 done!! What did you think? Part 2 soon!