|*- Hall Of Death -*|

a/n : IM BACK BITCHES WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO maisie did help with this chapter🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 (THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER.)

*Teddys POV*

I had just finished banging the fuck out of some random little boy. His screams still linger in my mind, i smiled at the pleasure.

Im on the party bus (a.k.a the 684) the origin of my rape career. All of the people around me were either screaming in terror at the sights before them or moaning out of extreme poverty (they were being molested, wish i could join in.)

Suddenly, the bus came to a stop. We had stopped in the middle of a random field? This isn't on route!

"Where are we?" Asked my dear friend Quoife.

"I don't know but i don't think we are meant to be here." Replied Bolleigh-Kae.

"Well no shit sherlock." Said Emo Hœ, rather rudely.

Then, Bed Torder, started squeaking. "Please help us! I just want my mummy! take me hooome! I was supposed to get at the airport to walk with my friend Maisie but this isn't the airpot!!!" He then proceeded to start wailing.

"Ayo shut the fuck up fam." Tyrone said rather ganster-like even though he comes from a loving family and has no reason to act like he's in the ghetto. I don't think he likes me because of past remarks i've made.

Then, we could hear sirens coming from outside the veichle. Everyone then rushed towards the windows to try and see what was happening.

Nobody could believe their eyes.

Loads of Femi and one Ronnie was flying through the sky! At first glance, i thought Ronnie was O'hare from the lorax but i was wrong.

We were all fascinated by the scene, i even heard someone shout "Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Femi!" I don't think anyone cared about Ronnie.

Suddenly, they started at us, smashing in all the windows and beating up not to death though, because that wouldn't be very fun, cheerful or christmassy!

Then all of a sudden, all the lights went out! I could hear Jolly Gaymer screaming at the top of her itty bitty lungs.

"SHUT UP YOU SILLY CUNT!!" Baomi screamed back.

Surprisingly, i then felt a massive cock-shaped knife stab into my stomach. I didn't even have time to react before i passed away on the party bus. Not so party now.

*Maisie POV*

I just sat on the floor at cadets and looked on the family groupchat.

My father,  Teddy had just died! LOL! What a L! Skill issue! Family inheritance going crazy!

I was casually pissing myself when Meorge GcMullan, the love of my life, came running to my side.

"I heard about you dad! Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yes i rather enjoyed his death as i'm £1 richer!" I replied.

Break was called and we piled into the mess. Morgan and Max where both in the corner rapin each other, classic Monday night!

The boss walked into the room.

"Room room attention!" He called out.

"I have had a warning on the radar that an enemy troop had come into the base!"

Me and Nikita looked at each other with worry written in our eyes. Who is it?

Frankie ran over with his orange dildo.