|*-The Fiesty Duel-*|

a/n: i left this story for 4 whole months. whoops

NEXT DAY

It was form time at Darwin Charles School. In 8HJD, there was some crazy commotion in the form room!!

Maisie and Stefan were having a  fierce and feisty duel with the chairs!! It was getting very heated as Maisie chucked the chair with full power across the classroom into stefans eyes while she growled viciously.

The kids outside the classroom were clamouring to see what was going on!

'GOLLY GOSH STEFAN THAT WAS ABOUT SILLY!!' Teddy shouted

'GO ON STEFAN BEAT HER UP SHES A WOMAN!!' Wugustinus shouted.

After hearing this CRAZY BURST OF SOUND maisie picked up mr fieldhaber and used him as a battering ram.

Mrs fat tampon had heard EVERYTHING that was happening in the forbidden form room and she RUSHED down that hallway with full force knocking everyone out the way.

'WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS SACRED LEARNING SPACE??' she screeched.

She looked around the room and saw chairs everywhere and stefans eyes both gauzing out fat.

'DETENTION! BOTH OF YOU!!! silly cunts!' Mrs fat tampon ushered the two children out of the classroom and into the detention zone.

Maisie sits there grumpy and fed up as stefan is still flailing his arms while the fat pours out!!

'Stefan this is all your fault you little *****, LITTLE *****, YOU ***** ****!' She cussed.

Stefan didn't seem to hear as he was lost in translation as he was staring at Mrs fat tampons ass as she bent over in front of stefan wiggling her skid marks in his face as she picked up her bright pink used dildo that had fallen out of her bag. Too add some extra spice, she wiggled her ass cheeks.

They sit in silence for around 20 minutes. Maisie is cursing stefan while praying he is swallowed whole by a shark while stefan is staring into mrs fat tampon eyes. They locked eyes while she spread her legs and her skirt rode up her thigh and the smell of fish snaked up into stefans nostrils. He was turned on.

Miss continued waffing the smell around the room locking eyes with stefan once more.

She got up and pretending to come and check stefans table even tho there was nothing to be seen on top of it.

'What activities seem to be occurring at this present time on top of the table stefan?' she asked

'nn n n n n n n n n nothing bbba b b h h baba girl OOPS i meant m m m m m miss' he stuttered as he turned red as a tomato.

miss put her hand on stefans knee and slid it up until it reached the top of his thigh, she squeezed his fat skin leaving a mark.

stefan went BRIGHT RED and started stuttering

Mrs fat tampon looked him in the eyes 'Would you like to take this somewhere else?' she asked

'yes papi' stefan replied.

Miss grabbed stefans chubby hand and rubbed his chubby palm with her slender fingers as they walked out of the classroom hand in hand while she whipped stefans bum.

Meanwhile maisie sitting in the back of the classroom with disgust written on her face. she did not believe what she had seen. She whipped her phone out from her waistband and texted evie
'i think miss fat tampon and stefan are going to have an orgy😝'
after this she fell asleep dreaming of monkey and gehman.

credits to maisie sewell as she co write the story!! #Wow!!!!!!