|*-The Restricted section-*|

a/n : maisie co wrote😝'm

They pulled up outside a cosy, thatched cottage. It had flower pots hanging either of the door, with pink tulips blooming out. mrs fat tampon led stefan up the cobbled path past the wooden bench by the fish pond.

'where r we ?' stefan said curiously while looking around at the outside surroundings. ' my house don't worry it's a lovely cosy home' mrs fat tampon chuckled while skipping along the path.
They reached the door, it was painted red with vines trailing up either side. it looked beautiful.
The wind ran through stefans hair as he was lost in his thoughts. This is such a nice house i don't think anything's gonna happen now #sadface he thought to himself.
With stefans mind at ease mrs fat tampon pulled out her keys and inserted them into the door. The sign on the door that read "home is where the heart is" started swinging ppl
She turned the key in the lock and pushed open the door.
She pushed stefan in as he fell to the floor in surprise.

He stood up and looked around.
His mouth dropped open. uh
He was in shock.
What happened to the cute old lady cottage?
Around the room black paint ran the walls. Red Led lights were on and the mood was set.
The windows were black out.
There was a big four poster bed in the center of the room, covered in red velvet covers.
Chains dangled from the ceilings, handcuffs were hung on the wall and didos were balancing on a rack along with a few other 18+ toys.
There was a hot tub in the corner that was bubbling up and a wall filled with a mirror.
🎶your body lightweight speaks to me, i don't know what u did, did to me, your body lightweight speaks to me, rain on me🎶
The mood was set 😈

'w w w w what is this?' stefan stuttered completely shocked that his teacher would have this in her home.
'my little secret steffy weffy woo woo'

Suddenly, mrs fat tampon came from behind and guided stefan towards to the bed and slowly pushed him down onto the bed.

'This.. is your punishment.' She said with a smirk.

Stefan's lip quivered as Mrs fat tampon handcuffed his hands to the bed posts and stripped him as she did.

'damn baby you are one of a kind!' she exclaimed

There was no respond from stefan. At all.

'Talk to be baby boy..' she said and she slowly started to give Stefan a Hand Job.

All stefan could do was moan in response, as miss fat tampon pumped her hand up and down.

'Yeahh does that satisfy you?' She asked.

Again there was no response.

'TALK TO ME' she screamed as she climbed on top of stefan and slammed herself on top of him.

They both moaned so loud that the walls shook.

Miss fat tampon was grinding on stefans dick as she gripped the bed sheets.

she skipped over to the wall and got a pink dido, she put it in her mouth and then threw up frosties on the dildo.

'IF U SONT SOEAK SOON THIS IS GOING ALL OBER U' She screamed

stefan trembled on the bed shaking in fear he still said nothing.

'RIGHT I SEE WHAT WE R DOING HERE' mrs fat tampon exclaimed
she poured the frosty onto his face and force fed him.
she then whipped out her camera and took pictures of stefan in his vulnerable state. saving that for later she thought to herself