|*- Rescuing Eric and... who? -*|

a/n; active era!! joking i have nothing else better to do xx

*Stefans POV*

I woke up from this rock hard fucking air mattress, not very good considering there's a long day ahead of us. I wonder if the others slept just as bad..

Conveniently, i was the first one awake. Well, i don't know about Evie, she might be awake. Actually no, she probably is awake, considering i can hear so american by Olivia Rodrigo blasting from her room. Don't blame her that songs amazing.

I unlocked my phone to find a message from.. an unknown number..?

What the fuck?!

What the fuck?!

Could it be Femi? This is so confusing. I'll have to show everyone this later.

I suddenly hear footsteps coming down and obviously it was Evie considering none of her family was home. She came down the stairs and walked straight past the living room where we were all sleeping, alex was still snoring like a little FUCKWIT. I'm gonna spin his jaw sideways in a minute.

I got up and headed to the kitchen since that's where Evie went and i need to show somebody this message.

I followed her into the kitchen and i could see that she was making herself some breakfast, it looked like.. SHIT ON TOAST? MY FAVOURITE😍😍 (im joking btw sorry stefan love you)

I cleared my throat making her jump and seize for a few seconds but after she was fine.

"Huh? Oh stefan, you scared me. Are you the only one awake?" She asked.

I nodded and went to lean on the counter.

"Yeah it's just me." I said.

"Cool.. This is a little bit awkward isn't it." She said while she put the bread in the toaster.

"Mhm. I do have something to show you though." I say pulling out my phone.

She tilts her head and walks over to stand next to me, looking down at my phone. I show her the text i got from the unknown number.

"Who sent you that?" She asked. Is she fucking stupid.

"Are you slow? Obviously i don't know." I said.

"Alright calm down jesus christ." She said sarcastically, sighing. "Fine then, who do you THINK it's from?"

"Well, my original guess was Femi but.. i'm like not sure. It could be anybody really? Might be someone pranking me." I explain, shrugging.

"Well, judging by the way it's all typed and what was said, i'm going to assume it was Femi, or someone from Femi's army. That reminds me! I was doing research last night because i couldn't really sleep for.. reasons, anyway, i was looking through all of Femis social media and stuff, and i think i've figured out she has other members of her army." She explained, catching my interest.