|*-Who is this woman?-*|

A/N: last part for tonight, i will probs release 3
-5 parts a day.

Mr Keith Nun started the lesson. However, that woman just sat at the side of the classroom eyeing up mr Kieth Nun.

Evie slowly leaned towards maisie,

'Oi you cunt, do you think that tampon looking fuck and sir have had sex?' She asked.

'Oh defo. Look at them.' Maisie responded

'RIGHT CLASS LISTEN UP YOU IDIOTS.' Me Keith Nun shouted.

'THIS WOMAN RIGHT HERE IS MRS FAT TAMPON!! PLEASE SHOW HER RESPECT.'

The woman flashed her teethy smile towards the kids and waved. However, the wave looked like it was directed to a certain someone. No one could quite figure out who.

'She looks like she's been rammed into a few too many times.' Maisie commented on her appearance.

The back row just laughed as Mrs Fat Tampon sent them a glare that could easily end someone's life.

'Sir i think you should keep an eye on that back row. They are scaring me.' She commented outloud.

'BITCH IF WE ARE SCARING YOU THEN YOU CLEARLY HAVENT LOOKED IN THE MIRROR YOU SKANK!!' Evie shouted at her, quickly getting up to smack that bitch.

Before Evie could stand up, Maisie pulled her down, 'Not now she's frail!'

'But she looks like a used tampon maksie i cant help it'

'Resist you idiot'

'Ugh fine'

And with that, the back row carried on speaking amongst themselves.

However, Stefan was being unusually quiet. He was normally one of the loudest ones there??

'Stefan why aren't you speaking?' Augi asked him.

He didn't respond, except just kept his head down.

Evie and Maisie started pissing theirselves at this sight and even fell off their chairs and slid around the floor in laughter.

However, at the front of the class, Mr Keith Nun seemed to be chatting up Jenifer Meeene.

Jenifer had a weird reputation, she was quite funny though so people usually excused her.

But, Mrs Fat Tampon saw this happening and jealousy slowly grew inside of her.

Evie could tell something was happening at the front of the class with her spider senses but brushed it off since this class was a bit crazy..