|*-Confrontation-*|

As the lesson went on, nothing else really happened. Everyone carried on with their normal routines.

The bell rang, signalling the end of the lesson.

Remember how i mentions that Evie has spider senses? Well she could tell that Stefan wasn't right.

After they had left the classroom, she dragged her
sister maisie to Stefan to ask what was wrong.

'OI STEFAN YOU POTATO, YOU SEEM LIKE YOU'VE DRANK SOMEONE'S PISS FROM A BOTTLE' Evie screamed.

'YEAH MATE WHATS WRONG WITH YOU??' Maisie also screamed.

' Nothings wrong..' Stefan said suspiciously.

'Hmm.. my spider senses are tingling..,' Evie said.

'Hmmm...' Maisie pondered.

With that, the 2 girls walked away in suspicion of maisies friend (evie doesn't like to he considered his friend. nobody knows why.)

As soon as Evie and Maisie were out of ear shot, something happened.

Jenifer Meene!! She appeared from round the corner  and pinned stefan to the wall.

'YOU FAT FUCK I NEED TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU.' She screamed at him.

'AHHHHHHG' Stefan screamed.

Then, Jenifer dragged him into an empty classroom.

'Why was that sub taking a liking to you. I saw it. And i know. She was eyeing up Mr Keith Nun who i'm fucking and that sub deffo wants to fuck you so it's your fault for what's about to happen.' She explained.

Stefan started quaking in this boots.