|*-The Lesson Begins-*|

DT was usually quite a fast class, but today it was quite slow. The back row messed around, the front row did their usual routine. Nothing was different.

Except that teacher.

Her eyes were thin, and she had wrinkles all over her face. Her red hair shone as bright as the sun since it stood out so much. Her eyes would skim the class, always landing on the back row.

She would glare at them, usuallt meeting eyes with Evie.

'GIRL STOP LOOKING AT US. WHAT ARE YOU OBSESSED??' She screamed at the woman.

She would look away after that, going back to staring at Mr Keith Nun.

'So sir, what are you doing after school today?' Mrs Fat Tampon asked him.

'I need to get some marking done for the year 10s but after that i will probably head home. Why?'

'Well, if it isn't too much to ask, I need a ride home. My car got egged by that Eric kid this morning and all the windows are shattered. That little shit.' Miss explained.

'Oh that's fine! I can be your personal taxi,' Mr Keith Nun said with a wink.

Nobody really noticed this, except Jenifer Meene.

She glared at Mrs Fat Tampon. Why is someone tryna hit on her man? Like what?

Tears pricked Jennifer's Eyes. She had to hum her favourite song, Butter by BTS, to calm down.

'Smooth like butter..like a criminal undercover..' The people around her heard her sing.

The back row however, didn't know any of this was going on and they just acted like idiots as per usual.

Back at the front row, Mrs Fat Tampon could see Jenifer seemed upset and she went round to comfort her.

'Hi darling, what's your name?' She asked.

Jenifer didn't respond.

'BITCH I SAID WHATS YOUR NAME?' Mrs Fat Tampon grabbed Jenifer by her ear and ran her through the drill a couple times to teach her a lesson.

'That should teach you to not give me the silent treatment, you slag.' Mrs Fat Tampon said.

As this was all happening, Mr Keith Nun was jumping up and down while screaming in fear for Jenifer. He ran to her to check her wounds. Luckily nothing too bad.

A bubbling anger rose in him. Why would Mrs Fat Tampon do this? The fat bitch.

'MRS FAT TAMPON!! WHY!!' He screamed

'She gave me the silent treatment the skank.'

'Oh alright. Don't do it again my love- I mean miss.' Me Keith Nun stuttered.

The whole class let out an 'Ooo' at this ordeal, scaring the shit out of Mr Keith Nun.

'Class we cant do that because someone could've hurt themselves then. Imagine someone actually got hurt and let out that noise and now i will think they are joking. You little shits' He threw a tantrum.

Evie and Maisie however, we're absolutely pissing theirselves because of what had just happened. Evie screamed as her water broke? SHE WAS PREGGO? Oh nvm it was just piss.

------------------------------------------

a morning update?? Woah.