|*- Maisies POV -*|

A/N: maisie wrote this herself i didnt write any of it!!

Me and evie walked down the corridor to science, and as we waited outside I could here some shouting. Probably just another scrap.

Miss miret told everyone to come inside. I skipped into the room and threw a punch at Jess.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Jess yelled

"IM SORRY U WHORE" I  yelled back.

A little while later, miss miret was waffling as per usual when I could hear some noises.

It sounded like cries and I tried to lean closer to the door to listen, but then Jess crunched her crisp in my ear sending me into an epileptic shock.

A few minutes later I came out of my coma, and could still here little whimpers and cries for the corridor, along with someone screaming

"THIS IS WHAT U GET WHEN U MESS MR KEITH NUN HES MY BABY"

I sat there in complete and utter shock. I looked over to see Evie twitching. I think her spider senses were tingling. She knew something was wrong but she was sitting next to baomi who was giggling and whispering "I'm so small🤭 giggle giggle I don't know who celebrities r I'm not like others🤭🤭🫣🥺" so she probably couldn't hear the commotion from outside.

I had to find out what was happening, so I asked miss miret to go to the toilet. She said yes and as I walked passed her desk a furry called wugustinus tried tripping me over. I barked at him.

As I walked down the corridor the whimpering was getting louder and I could hear someone screaming.

Just as I was about to check what it was I was rugby tackled from behind! I turned round just to be met with femi.

"FEMI MY BABAY" I shouted I was so excited to see her.

She just looked at me and started growling, her hair stood up on end and she started floating her forehead shining.

"FEMI NO PLS COME BACK" I had completely forgot about the reason I left the class and just wanted to save my baby femi.

"ITS 👊🥊🤜🤛NOT 👊🥊🤜🤛FAIR👊🥊🤜🤛!"

I was so angry about her floating away I grabbed on to her shoe and she started swinging me round and round! I fell of into a heap on the ground, I looked up and femi was gone.

I ran down the halls sobbing at the thought of femi flying away all alone. But the I remembered the reason I left the class.

I could here moans and whimpers and screaming and creaming coming from round the side.

I tip toed round and screamed...

A/N again i didn't write this maisie did