|*- What in Gods Green Earth?! -*|

a/n: i just read my story, and um.. it's not very good.. in a writing way it is but some of the stuff i wrote.. oh my god?! who allowed me to write smut that detailed about my son😣 anyway yeah somebody send help bc it's 2am and i feel like updating this... thung..? i don't habe a plan for this chapter at all.. so it's a bit all over the place pls forgive me🤷‍♀️

*Stefan POV*

I woke up from my slumber. As i blinked the tiredness away i tried to rub my eyes and sit up only to be.. restricted? Was i in handcuffs? Who did this?!

I buckled against my restraints, trying to remember how i got here. Until, the events of last night came flooding into my head. Mrs Fat Tampon.. it's all her fault.

Just as i thought of her name, she walked in. It was like she was reading my mind.

"My stefan poo! how are you this morning!" She said is soft, sweet voice. Is she really trying to act like she didn't just fuck the shit out of a minor?!

I tried to respond, but i couldnt. For fucks sake that woman is literally holding me captive. All i did. was look at her. I looked at her eyes, her wrinkles, her closed up ear piercings now replaced with clip ons. I needed to get out of here.

I had an idea. What if i pretend i need to go for a shower? I mean, she literally threw up frosties on me last night, that's a good enough excuse right?

"Hey.. um.. Mrs fat tampon is it?-" I was cut off but her voice, it was worse then nails on a chalkboard.

"Call me Susan, baby." She said while smirking a little

I mentally cringed at the nickname. I belong to Alex, not this slag.

"Susan.. can i have a shower? you kind of.. locked me up and then threw up on me last night.." I said with caution, i didn't want to upset her. Who knows what she could do!

To my luck, she nodded.

"Of course you can honey pots! I'll just untie you now and escort you to the bathroom." She said rather happily as she got rid of my handcuffs and allowed me sit up in the bed.

"Do you need help waking sweetheart?" She said as she offered me her hand

"Uh.. no.. i'll be alright thanks.." I replied. What the fuck is this woman's problem?

I slowly got out the bed, at some point she must of put my clothes back on, don't know how she pulled herself to do that..

I walked over to the bathroom, locking the door behind me and starting the shower but not getting in. I started brainstorming how to escape this place and call my parents,

I looked around the bathroom, there was a small window which i could fit through, so i did. i climbed onto the countertop and opened the window. Luckily, i was on the first floor so there wasn't much of a drop.

I did. one last check for my stuff, i had my phone, that's all i needed. And with that, i jumped out the window and ran. I ran so fast i could be the next Mo Farah, just i haven't been human trafficked..

When i reached a safe place (20 miles away.), I pulled out my phone and called my mum.

"MUMMY FUCKING HELP ME I WAS KIDNAPPED BY A SCHOOL TEACHER IM GOING TO DIE" I cried out, i was over exaggerating a little but it was whatever.

"Okay stefan just walk home you lazy cunt let's get going" She said back over the phone. MISS GIRL-

I ended the call right there and then. How dare we make me walk all the way home?! I sighed to myself and began my walk.

*Mrs Fat Tampon POV*

I noticed that my new boyfriend was taking very long in the shower, so he's lucky i installed a camera in the light.

I pulled out my phone to check on what he was doing but when i checked the camera.. HE WASNT THERE??

My breathing increased and i started panicking, where's my baby?!

I searched the house, maybe he's in the kitchen! Nope. Maybe he's in the garage! Nope. Where is he..

I fell to my knees and screamed. I screamed so loud my servants came running to me. I told them all to get back to work except Femi.

"Femi. I need you to find my Stefan. Can you do that?"

She nodded, and started flying away. What a good gir!

I just hope i can get my boyfriend back..

I sobbed for a good 3 hours straight and then went back inside my house and poured myself a glass of wine before going to my bookcase. I tapped 3 of the books in a certain order: One tap, Two taps and One tap. Suddenly, my bookcase pulled back to reveal my secret room. In my secret room, i had a Stefan shrine.. i spent ages doing this. I also had a pole.. for um.. research! However, i walked over to the corner of the room, where i kept my guns.

I picked up an assult riffle and help it intentionally.

"Oh stefan.. you shouldn't of ran away. I'm going to kill every single one of your friends until you come running back to me." I said, a smirk on my face. I then looked up and started forward at the wall.

"Be ready." I said in a mysterious and ominous tone.

*Evie POV*

I was hanging out with my friend., Cailin. However, the whole day my spider senses have been tingling..

We were talking about how drunk we would have to be to smash certain celebrities when i suddenly had a massive wave of sense ways over me, making me shiver.

"Girl.. are you okay?" Cailin asked.

I shook my head in response, i could tell something was wrong, but i couldn't figure out what is was. However, i had the feeling it involved Stefan. I knew about Mrs Fat Tampon kidnapping him. I saw her do it.. I just.. Didnt say anything about it.

I suddenly turned to cailin.

"I'm so sorry, i have to go.. Someone i know it in trouble."  I explained and she nodded in approval.

As soon as we finished our goodbyes, i sprinted out the glades and ran to the 320. While doing this i whipped out the phone and texted maisie.

  Maisie🙄🙅‍♀️👍
me
maisie. we need to meet up asap. there's something wrong with stefan...

                                     • End •

a/n: wow! a long chapter ha. a hope you enjoyed it though! love ya♥️