|*- Armys and Alliances -*|

a/n: HI GUYS!!! i'm back xx again maisie helped me because HENANCIDNSHANAKXNSNSISNAJSNSJANGANAJDJSJSJGAJDNSISNDJA

*Stefan POV*

It's time to make things right.

Since i was back in the local area, i decided to try the new ritual i had practiced. It was quite complicated but i think it will work.

First, i was going to resurrect teddy. This would be quite the challenge because partly, i don't want him living, but i will do what's right. Now i had to gather my materials.

*TIME SKIP.*

I stand at the entrance of the bus, and i was quite confused at what had happened. The bus was completely abandoned, vines and moss were growing on almost every surface, a tree root had even gone through the window and through maisies special chair. I built up the courage, and stepped inside.

It was quite a difficult path to teddy's body, but i eventually made it with no problems.

I laid my bag down on the floor and got to work..

First, i pulled out a pride flag to resemble cleo, his past life. Then i whipped out a jamaican flag to resemble jamaican era teddy. Then i whipped out a zaveti canada coat to resemble his roadman side. Then i whipped out plumping lip gloss to resemble the beauty guru side of teddy. Last but not least, i whipped out the wheelchair that was used in disneyland when he fucked his toe.

I put these items in a circle around his rotting corpse, but it still looks fuckable.

To complete my ritual, i started dancing the griddy while singing savage love. However, this is different for everyone since i respect peoples pronouns and preferences.

Suddenly, a bright, rainbow light emitted from his heart, and his ugly ass hair came flying to the sky and he arose from the dead!

"BOMBOCLART!" he screamed, i had to cover my ears and i made a small UWU sound.

"Teddy daddy! Stop scremaing it's me your pookie anime discord kitten!" i said, calming him down.

We embraced and carried on our journey.

*TIME SKIP!*

Me and Teddy were now at the base of biggin hill.  We stood at the big steel gate and Teddy told me the shortcut of how to get in and we rushed to the bathroom.

When i entered the toilets, i saw maisies limp body and few flies around her. What a funny sight! I don't want to make her come back to life but i am changing my mindset.

Now i had to pull out the items.

First, i got a ferrari hat. Then i pulled out a hairband due to the high ponytail era. Thirdly, i got a pillow with pictures of Evie all over it as she enjoys this very much, she even strokes it before bed. Then i pulled out her full kanye west shrine and placed it down to finish the circle.

Now me and teddy had to do a special dance over her body while singing a song that's special to her.

We decided on the Waka Waka dance from just dance while singing the exact piano notes of runaway.

Suddenly, a bright blue light emitted from her body and she rose just like teddy did, except better.

"WACHTOO! WHERES MEORGE?" she screamed and as per usual, i covered my ears because i left my fluffy earmuffs that are matching with Vannah at home. Womp Womp.

"Maisie, Meorge had a turnaround.. He's now gay, and a woman! His new pronouns are She/Her/Xe/Xen/Megatron/puppy/Kitten/LittleCunt/FootballNeek/NoOneWantsYouHere/IHateMyLifeButNotMaisie/They." Teddy explained.

Maisie dropped to her knees and cried out hysterically, kind of like sheila.

I kicked her and spoke my truth.

"Get over it, we need to find Evie." And she soon recomposed herself and we set out for Evie.

*TIME SKIP!*

Maisie led us to Evie's house and warned us that if we step near her room, we will be killed by boobie traps xx What a slay!

We headed to the kitchen and pulled open the oven to see that she was completely black since she had been burned. First, we let maisie have a tiny cry and then we got on with the work.

Now i need my items.

First, I pulled out a mr haberfield cardboard cut out! It was very detailed (down there.) Secondly, i pulled out her ginger pussy, which bit me, quite rudely i don't think it likes me, maisie was hiding in the corner. Thirdly, i pulled out all the money she's spent on robux and vbucks since it came to quite a big amount. Lastly, i whipped out her dildo mickey ears from paris, which were very dear to her.

Now we all had to dance and sing a song. I decided on the true heart emote from fortnite because she never stops talking about it and we all decided to sing dark red by steve lacy since maisie says it is literally made for her, which everyone collectively agreed on.

Suddenly, a purple light admitted from her and she rose up from the dead.

"BOLLOCK!" She screamed, but i'm used to her scremaing over fortnite so i didn't have to cover my ears this time, but it still hurt.

She saw maisie and scowled at first bevause her memory had a short wipe, then came back and she ran and jumped and hugged her. It was a little lesbian.

"Come on gang, we need to go and rescue alex, and then we take down Femi and Ronnie's army." I said heroicly.

Everhone agreed and we marched of Evie's house, down the alley where teddy slipped and cracked his head open, it was funny. he nearly died, again.

*TIME SKIP.*

We all arrived at Alex's house, except we didn't need to go outside because he had fallen out the window.

His body was torn apart and it was a little scary but we managed to compose ourselves.

Now we needed to get out the items.

First, we pulled out his contact list with a total of 3 people. Secondly, we pulled out his pointy shoes. Next we pulled his old filtered era which evie managed to change to unfiltered. Lastly we pulled out a little chinese girl. If you know, you know.

We placed the items in a circle and decided to do the say so dance because it's zesty, like him. We also decided on singing some classical beethoven distracts.

Suddenly, a green light emitted from him and he rose up from the dead.

"HOLY FUZZBALLS!" he screamed, which made me (s)cream.

"Shut up pookie, i have selected you 4 as my army to help take down Mrs Fat Tampon, my kidnapper. This is also because you are my only 4 friends. Let's go bluds!" i said encouragingly and we all galloped away into thr dusk, ready to take on...

THE BEAST.