seven

a/n: guys i just noticed i gave each sibling a favorite slayer. teruko's (the little girl) favorite is tanjiro, shoichi's favorite is probably zenitsu, and kiyoshi's favorite is y/n.

i'm so smart when i don't think.

anyway, thx for being patient with me! also feel free to tell me to update! i don't mind. let's me know people like my story :)

anyways, don't mind me! enjoy~

45 MINUTES AGO

Outside the Tsuzumi Mansion

"Y/N-san went inside?! All alone?!"

Tanjiro's 'mom-friend-panic-mode' was activated.

Y/N had suddenly disappeared. She was holding the dead man five seconds ago! Ugh! He took his eyes off of her for one second!

"Y/N-CHAN CAN'T LEAVE!! WHO ELSE IS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT ME?!" Zenitsu fretted, tears flowing down his face. Tanjiro huffed in disbelief.

"That isn't the problem right now!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "We have to go after her." His expression mended into a concerned one. He hopes she's not hurt...

Tanjiro turned to the two kids on the side and set down his box with a special girl inside. He told them that it would protect them.

With Zenitsu in tow (after some threatening), Tanjiro went after the energetic girl.

PRESENT

"UGGGHHH!! WHERE'D THE TALKING MEAT GO?!"

Yes, you read correctly.

Y/N was pouting around the mansion she had been walking around in for a good 45 minutes. She's encountered some demons, took out at least half of them. But now, forget demons, there's something else she needed to find around here.

The talking meat.

When she was walkigng around, some random thing smashed into her and knocked her to the ground. She was being pinned down to the ground with whatever had hit her on top of her. She was about to yell "watch where you're going stupid!", but she paused when she got a good look at it.

On top of her was some kind of thing with a head of a boar and the body of an athletically strong human.

A normal person would scream or be like 'what the hell?!'.

"MEAT!!"

...And then there's Y/N.

The thing yelled before jumping off of her and dashing away, slamming into walls while he was at it. Y/N, who was hungry, chased after her meat. They had a good race for at least a good fourteen minutes before she had got distracted and the thing got away.

Now she heard a desperate scream.

"ZENITSU!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!"

The girl blinked for a second before heading over there in curiosity. She turned the corner to see a demon in front of the one and only Zenitsu and the little boy from earlier. One of Kiyoshi's siblings. The boy was crying as he was shaking a snoozing Zenitsu while the demon lurked closer. Y/N frowned.

She was about to unsheathe her sword when she noticed Zenitsu had somehow stood up. He pulled his leg back, getting into some sort of stance. He seemed to have completely changed.

THUNDER BREATHING, FIRST FORM: THUNDERCLAP AND FLASH!

At the speed of light, Zenitsu had lunged forward, easily killing the demon in front of him in one amazingly slick strike. The feeling of electricity ran through the air as the little boy blinked in utter shock at the sight before him.