nineteen

a/n: my sleep schedule is a little f-ed up so im tired while writing this lol

hoping it's not a complete trainwreck~

anyways, enjoy~

"Oi. Inosuke."

The said pig-headed boy looked at Y/N, who was sitting in front of him with a neutral expression.

"What, minion?"

"Are you ticklish?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"... What the hell are you talking about?"

The two demon slayers were sitting on the ground in the butterfly mansion. Y/N was boredly sitting in front of the self-proclaimed Lord of the Mountains, her chin in her hand. Y/N asking this random question was out of pocket.

Honestly, Inosuke seriously didn't know what she was saying. What the hell is 'ticklish?' Is that some kind of food or something?

"Are you ticklish?" Y/N asked again.

"What is that?" Y/N perked up, her eyes widening a little.

"You don't know what 'tickling' is? Hahaha, you're so stupid, Inosuke!" Y/N laughed, loudly, despite not being the sharpest knife in the drawer either.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY?! I CAN DO THIS 'TICKLISH' THING WAY BETTER THAN YOU CAN, (MP/N)!" Inosuke screamed at the top of his lungs, pointing his index finger in the straw hat's face. 

"Shishishi, nuh-uh!" Y/N teased, a closed-eyed grin spread across her face.

"YUH-HUH!!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"YUH-HUH!"

"Nope!"

"YES!"

"It's like this?" Y/N stated, scooching over to be closer to the black and blue haired boy. He eyed her, curiously, not exactly knowing what she was doing. The (e/c) eyed one lifted her hand to tickle his side, and the moment he felt her fingers move, he jerked away.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!!"

"Tickling, shishishi~!"

"WHY WAS IT SO WEIRD?!"

"I dunno, shishishi~!" Y/N laughed as Inosuke covered his side as if she had just stabbed him or something.  "It'll make you laugh, and that's how you know your ticklish!" A certain blond brother of hers taught her that a couple years ago...

"And then you do this!"

"BWAHAHAHAAHA!! ST-STOP THAT!!"

"So Ace is tick-fish?"