nine

"Rest! Rest! You've all sustained injuries, so it's time to rest!"

Tanjiro's crow squawked loudly as the said boy held it up. The group was now standing in frotn of a wisteria house, a place where demon slayers go to rest and not have to worry about getting eaten in their sleep.

"Are you sure that's okay? I mean, I did just fight a demon while I was injured." Tanjiro acknowleged. Inosuke grabbed the tail of the crow.

"Let's eat this thing." Tanjiro's eyes widened while Y/N perked up.

"Wha-?!"

"FINALLY!~"

"There's two of you now???!!"

Tanjiro held his crow away from the two savages right before the door opened and a tiny old woman came out.

"Oh, sorry to bother you this late at night." Tanjiro apologized, feeling bad.

"A ghost! It's a ghost!" Zenitsu exclaimed as he stared at the lady in fear. Tanjiro glared at him in anger.

"Knock it off!" The burgundy haired boy scolded.

"Who the hell are you?!" Inosuke demand- I mean asked. Tanjiro snapped his head over to him, shocked at his rudeness. Y/N knelt down to the tiny old woman and poked her fingers into her large hair.

"You must be Demon Slayers." She stated.

"She looks pretty weak." Inosuke concluded, pressing his finger on her large hairdo.

"Hey!" Tanjiro scolded.

"Hey, granny, you got any meat?" Y/N asked, poking the woman's hair. Tanjiro snapped his head over to her as he realized he was the only one here with any respect. The old lady didn't seem to mind at all though.

"Y/N-san!"

"Please come in."

The four slayers walked inside the peaceful estate, trailing behind the speedy old woman who was getting farther by the minute.

"That little old lady sure is fast!" Zenitsu exclaimed from behind Tanjiro.

The small old woman led them to a small place in the back of the property.

"This is where you'll be staying."

The old woman prepared everything for the group.

The poor lady had some trouble though with our protagonist.

First, Y/N was about to change in front of the guys. Luckily, a red faced Tanjiro stopped her before she could take off her shirt. Y/N, clueless self, didn't understand why she couldn't change with them. Zenitsu would've to explain, but he had already fainted. Inosuke didn't care or understand. In the end, the old lady had lured Y/N away with food.

Worked like a charm.

And then, Y/N was gouging down meat and just food in general. Now Tanjiro knows that Y/N is a bottomless pit. The poor cook was getting exhausted, so the old woman made some herself.

"Thanks, Granny! You're a great cook! Shishishishi~!"

Lastly, the doctor's visit could've gone better. After finding out that Inosuke broke 4, Tanjiro had 3, and Zenitsu had 2, Y/N felt upset because she had 0 broken ribs, but her arm was broken.

A normal person would just shrug it off and be grateful.

*CRASH*

...And then there's Y/N.