twenty

a/n: i was giggling like maniac when i started this chapter

the moment you've all been waiting for...

🚂 MUGEN TRAIN ARC 🚂

MWAHAHAHAHAHSJSKDSFIS

anyways, enjoy~!

"It's morning! Wake up!"

Y/N warily blinked as she sat up to see Tanjiro's crow standing at the doorway. The sun had barely even risen, but the crisp breeze that infiltrated her nostrils could prove it was dawn. Y/N blinked, drowsily, before turning her attention to the crow.

"Breakfast?"

"Y/N, no..."

"CAW?! NO, YOU IDIOT! THE ONLY THING YOU'LL BE GETTING IS A PECK TO THE FOREHEAD!!"

"AHH, PLEASE CALM DOWN!"

Tanjiro sighed as he craddled his crow close to him to prevent the creature from attacking the girl.

"What's wrong with your crow, Tanjiro?"

"I-"

"YOU!!"

Shishishi~! You're crow's crazy, Tanjiro, shishishi." Y/N laughed as Inosuke started to doze off on her shoulder while Zenitsu sweatdropped.

"Quiet! The causalities of the Mugen Train are increasing. More than 40 are missing." The crow began to explain. "You are to join Rengoku Kyojuro and Portgas D. Ace on site." Y/N's eyes lit up at the two familiar names, her face breaking out into a grin. "Head west at once!"

Y/N gasped in joy as she jumped up, almost knocking over Inosuke. 

"Is that true?!" Y/N asked, immediately crawling over to the crow with bright, excited eyes. "Do we really get to see Kyo and Ace there?!"

"Of course! Why would I lie?" The crow cawed at her, slightly offended.

"Yayy!!"

"Here you go! Food for the journey!"

Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo stood at the exit of the butterfly estate in front of the four. They held out a basket of rice balls, which Y/N and Inosuke gladly took. Zenitsu scolded Inosuke about eating them now while Y/N was literally the one who was eating them all. Tanjiro, being the polite one, was talking to the girls.

"Please take care!" The girls told them, sadly. Zenitsu got the kindest scolding of his life from the three while Y/N grinned at them and ruffled their hair.

"We'll be fine! We're strong!" Y/N reassured them as Inosuke giddily held the almost empty basket of food. 

"Okay, big sis!" Theye cheered, smiling at the affection they were given.