fifteen

a/n: hi guys~! im alive and back

a/n: hi guys~! im alive and back. i've been having a lot of writer's block lately, so i decided to stop being a bastard and face it on head first. so as my apology, take this gif (even though im scared of butterflies)

okay, hope you enjoy :)

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!"

"DON'T STAB NEZUKO, YOU JACKASS!!"

"DON'T DEFEND THE DEMON!!"

"'THE DEMON' HAS A NAME, YOU EYEBROWLESS CHINCHILLA!!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU BITCH!!"

The master's garden has been transformed into a warzone of insults.

Y/N was clutching Nezuko's box as she yelled at the wind hashira, Shinazugawa Sanemi, who was yelling back. They've been at this for a couple minutes now.

The kakushi had tried to stop Y/N from interferring with the meeting, but once they got close to her, she sent them the deadliest glare they've ever seen. Not even the hashira were that scary, and that says a lot!

The kakushi were shivering right now. They didn't know who they feared more.

Sanemi is one of the meanest people they've ever laid eyes on with his constant cussing and hard as nails attitude. They don't think they've ever seen any other emotion on his face other than anger.

Y/N is usually pretty cheerful and dimwitted, but when she gets mad, she looks like she's gonna tear the skin off of anyone who gets close to her! You never really know someone until they get angry, I guess.

Meanwhile, over on the ground, Tanjiro stared at Y/N in slight shock.

Y/N is defending his sister that she's only known for a couple of days. Now that he thought about it, Y/N really seemed to care about him and Nezuko a lot, despite them not even being friends for a long time.

It was truly... admirable.

"MAYBE YOU GET SOME EYEDROPS BEFORE YOU GET SOME ATTITUDE! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVEN'T BLINKED IN YE-"

"The master has arrived."

In instant, everyone shut the hell up and got on the ground. Even Sanemi slammed Tanjiro's head into the ground, earning a scowl from Y/N. 

From the back of the house in the middle of the garden, a man came out with a calming presence. Two white haired twins helped him walk forward into the sun. The man had a large scar cover the majority of his face and he was wearing a comfortable kimono.

"Hello, everyone. We have some strikingly good weather, today." He noted with a soft smile.

"I am pleased to see you in good health as well, Master." Sanemi stated, an entirely new presence coming from him as he spoke in a much gentler tone. "I pray for your continued good fortune."