thirteen

"IS THAT HOUSE FLOATING??!"

Y/N was wandering around the forest, looking for demons when she came across an open field. A bunch of creepy large spiders were around with human heads, but no hair. If they were food, Y/N was for sure they would taste like shit.

The straw hat girl looked up to see a wooden house above her head, hanging by four different spider webs.

"THAT'S SO AWESOME!!"

Y/N jumped up to the top of house to see the skyview, but quickly forgot all about her intentions when she saw a familiar cheddar cheese boy laying down there. Her eyes widened.

"Zenitsu!"

The girl quickly landed next to him. She kneeled down to get a better look at him. He was bloodied and his veins were visible to show his pain. She couldn't find his arms, so for a minute, she was worried that someone cut them off, but she saw no blood on his arms, so she relaxed a bit.

"I've been looking all over for you! How come you're all beat up?" Y/N's head tilted downwards and her straw hat shadowed over one eye, making her look terrifying. "Did those ugly bastards down there hurt you?"

Y/N looked over the edge of the house to see the spiders shaking their heads, terrified at her expression.

"I don't know how long you've been like this, but I'm happy that you've held up for so long." Y/N's scary face disappeared and a grin spread across her face. "I'm proud of you, Zenitsu!"

The said boy's eyes teared up as happiness bubbled in his chest. Y/N could really be an angel sometimes.

The (h/c) haired girl took off Mother's jacket and wrapped Zenitsu in it like a burrito so he could be comfortable. Y/N picked the boy up bridal style and gave him a smile, making him blush.

"Now, come on, let's get you away from this hellhole, shishishi~!" Y/N laughed as she jumped.

"Ara Ara~ Y/N-chan, you sure know how to lighten a mood." Y/N looked up at the new voice before grinning brightly.

"Shinobu!"

In front of the two was a beautiful young woman. She was clearly a demon slayer, judging by her uniform and her black hair was accompanied by a butterfly pin. She really did resemble a butterfly.

Zenitsu blinked at Y/N's excitement. She knew this lady?

Y/N hurried to run over to the butterfly woman and she held up Zenitsu like a kid showing their mother their A+ assignment.

"This is my friend, Zenitsu! Can you help him out, he's hurt?" Before Shinobu even had time to respond, Y/N basically shoved the boy into the hashira's arms and dashed away. "Thanks!!"

And off she goes.

Well, Y/N found Inosuke.

But he didn't seem to be in the most comfortable position.

The demon was crushing the boar boy's head in his large hand. Inosuke was obviously fatigued and his swords were now knives. Honestly, if she took any longer to get here, he would probably be dead.

Y/N frowned, anger bubbling up in her chest. No one gets to mess with her friends and gets away with it. The sheer audacity.

Y/N ran up to the demon and raised her sword.

TOTAL CONCRETRATION BREATHING: RUBBER BREATHING! FOURTH FORM: GOMU GOMU NO BAZOOKA!!

A powerful and sharp slice quickly cut off the demon's arm, making it release Inosuke from it's grip.