eighteen

a/n: pov - you have revived from your drowning school work and decide to update ;)

anyway, i think there is one more chapter before we get to make donuts 💗

sorry guys, this one's kinda bad

anyways, enjoy~!

"YOU'RE SO MEAN!!"

"DO 300 MORE LAPS!!"

"NOOOO!!!"

Y/N plopped down on the ground, crossing her arms and legs as she huffed in a defiant way. The sun rayed down on her as she was covered with sweat. She was done with this. She wasn't gonna do anymore!

Sanemi glared daggers at her as he stomped over, unmoving on his decisions. She WAS gonna do these laps whether she liked it or not.

"GET YOUR ASS UP!! YOU STILL HAVE 300 LAPS TO DO!"

"No! I'm not moving from this spot. I'm done!" She huffed at him, making his eye twitch. He knelt down towards her, their faces only a few inches apart, making her sweat nervously.

"You sure you wanna play this game?" He asked, in a low, dangerous voice.

"...Yes." She muttered out, fast as she basically stuffed her entire bottom lip in her mouth.

Sanemi narrowed his eyes before standing up, arms crossed.

"Fine." Y/N looked at him confused. "You don't have to do the laps. Just sit here." Sanemi stated, looking to the side.

"Really?!" Y/N asked, beaming with excitement at the fact that she won against Sanemi.

"Yep." Sanemi stated, walking into the estate. Y/N watched him with a tilted head before he came back outside, with a large bag of food. "But you don't eat for the next. 2. Days."

CUE Y/N'S EXTREMEMLY OFFENDED LE GASP

"YOU UNBLINKING BASTARD!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!"

"WANT YOUR FOOD?? THEN GET TO FUCKING RUNNING!!"

Now, you may be wondering why Sanemi is making Y/N run 300 laps. Well, that answer is simple.

Y/N, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke all have been recovering pretty well. Most of their most severe injuries are gone, so now it's back to training. Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke are training to do Total Concentration Breathing Constant, which is something Y/N knew how to do.