sixteen

◩

Why do people have to be so difficult?

An ex-hashira has decided to kill himself if Nezuko hurts anyone and these guys STILL have problems with it!

Y/N's short attention span had already wandered off when they started talking again. There was one thing that caught her attention though.

"Tanjiro has crossed paths with Kibutsuji."

They all seemed to gasp in shock at the news while Y/N blanked. Kibutsuji? Who the heck was that? How come everyone knew him?

"Who's Kibutsuji?" Y/N asked, sticking her finger up her nose, staring blankly.

Ubuyashiki blinked as he smiled towards Y/N.

"Oh, that's right. You've met him too, Y/N."

In an instant, everyone shut up. Eyes darted to Y/N who had a confused expression. She didn't remember that. And who's Kibutsuji?!

"I did?"

"Yes."

"Oh, nice."

Ace grabbed Y/N's shoulders and started to shake the girl like crazy.

"Y/N, you met the monster?! And didn't tell me?! Did you fight him?!"

"What did he look like?!"

"What were his abilities?!"

"Did you go to his lair?!"

Y/N stared at all of them in max confusion. She didn't even know who they were talking about!

"I dunno."

"What do you mean 'I dunno'?!"

"I mean, I dunno."

"That's not an answer!"

The Master quickly shut them up from interrogating these poor children. They all immediately dropped it and started talking again. 

Y/N was still dwelling on this Kibutsuji thingy. Who the heck is that guy? Why was he so important? How come everyone got so worked up over him? Why- hey, is that a butterfly? Ooh, it's pretty. The pretty ones taste the best, don't they? Only one way to find out.

Hey, now that she thought about it, Shinobu has a butterfly piece on her head. Ooh, wonder if it tastes good. There's headpieces on the Master's twins head's too. They aren't butterfly shaped, but they still could taste good!

Hey, they look like those two kids from final selection! Except they're both white haired now. Hmm, is there more of them?

Ugh, there's no food around here anywhere. Y/N's so hungry, she could faint! She hasn't eaten anything since the kakushi attack. She should've waited until she ate all of it before coming to save Tanjiro, no fair.