fourteen

When Y/N woke up at the Butterfly Mansion with a bunch of bandages and bandaids all over her, she had no idea what to feel.

The girl was found munching away on some food at her bedside when some kakushi walked in.

"Eh?! Y/N-san, you're not supposed to be moving so much!"

"But I was hungry." Y/N stated, continuing to eat her food. "Where's Tanjiro and the others?" She asked while dumping the whole plate in her mouth.

"'Tanjiro'? Oh, you mean that kid with the demon? He's on trial right now."

"Oh."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What's 'trial'?"

"Trial is basically when someone decided whether someone is innocent or guilty. If he gets proven guilty, he gets executed."

"Oh."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What's 'executed'?"

The kakushi sweatdropped. Is he gonna have to explain what 'guilty' means next?

"They're gonna chop off his head."

"Oh."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"WAIT WHAT?!!!"

"Y/N-SAN COME BACK!!"

"SOMEBODY STOP HER!!"

"SHE'S AWAKE?!!"

"HOW IS SHE INJURED AND RUNNING SO FAST??!!"

"Y/N-SAN WAIT YOU COULD HURT YOURSELF!!"

"GOMU GOMU NO GATLING!!"

Hoards of Kakushi were on the ground, unconscious, nose bleeding. One kakushi wiped his nose as he called over a crow.

"You gotta go get more kakushi...! Somebody has to stop her!"

Good luck.

The hashira were discussing what to do with Tanjiro when an exhausted kakushi comes running in.

Everyone's eyes went to the jumpy kakushi who seemed exhausted and beaten up. They panted.

"K-Kocho-sama!" Shinobu looked at the kakushi.

"What is it?"

A certain serpent hashira in a tree narrowed his eyes at the kakushi, frowning. Obanai Iguro was not amused.

"Didn't you know it's rude and against the rules to interrupt a hashira meeting?" Obanai asked, more like a demand though. The kakushi jumped a bit.

"M-My apologies, Obanai-san, b-but we have a big problem! K-Kocho-sama, one of the patients is heading this way and it's taking a whole army of kakushi to stop her! We need your help!" The kakushi exclaimed.

Everyone's faces molded with confusion.

"Oh please. What idiot would dare to invade a hashira meeting-"

"COULD YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY WAYYYY???!!"

Everyone's head turned towards the voice as someone came through the gate and into the hashira meeting with kakushi's clinging to their arms and legs.