seventeen

a/n: hi guys im alive :)

really sorry for no updating. i've been on a lot of long roadtrips, so i hope you can accept this as an apology...

this one is about butterfly estate bonding time~

enjoy~

"The islands in the south are warm~ heads are all a-swoon-swoon~ buncha fools~ NEXT VERSE- huh?"

Y/N had been skipping through the Butterfly Estate, singing her signature song. She wasn't going anywhere in particular, so she paused in front of a certain closed door.

It was Shinobu's office.

Y/N hadn't seen her since the Hashira meeting, which was 2 days ago. She had asked Tanjiro about it and he said she was busy doing work. Y/N, who didn't give a damn, banged on her door for her but was dragged away by a apologetic Tanjiro.

The straw hat girl walked up to the door and raised her hand to knock.

"Oi-" The girl stopped. Tanjiro said something about that being rude or whatever. And being rude means she gets less meat at dinner... Can't risk it.

Wait. Speaking of dinner, has Shinobu eaten?

...

...

She hasn't come out of there for 2 days...

...

...

She hasn't eaten?!!

How has she survived?! Y/N can barely go 3 minutes without food! Shinobu can go two days?! What if she's dead?!

"DON'T WORRY SHINOBU DON'T DIE!!"

Shinobu's head perked from the other side of the door.

Someone just called her name, right?

A vein popped out of her forehead. She told everyone not to bother her, she's doing something important. She needs this to work. Who is annoying enough to bother her with what she was doing?

Her pencil snapped in between her fingers, making her stop her incoming anger.

No one really calls her Shinobu other than a select few. The other Hashira shouldn't be here and the butterfly girls know better. What patient would-

... Oh.

... Y/N.

Shinobu sighed, heavily.

It's a shame.

She really wanted to strangle someone today.

"Okay! This should be easy, shishishi~!"