12: The Duke from Bluvohan

Rashta's brow furrowed slightly as she contemplated his words, her mind seeking to unravel the intricate web of manipulation he wove

"How will I do that though...?"

A smug grin played at the corners of his lips as he leaned forward.

"You can use your charm, your presence, and the sway you hold over the emperor's heart. Draw attention to others, let their flaws and misdeeds be exposed, and watch as the tides of public opinion shift."

Rashta's eyes widened with a mixture of fascination and trepidation, realizing the weight of the path he suggested she tread.

As his words settled upon her, she found herself at a crossroads as she hesitated, torn between the allure of newfound influence and the morals.

As Navier traversed the opulent grand hallways of the main palace, her steps exuding an air of regality, she found herself unexpectedly encountering Emperor Sovieshu

He leaned against the lavish walls, his countenance marred by a furrowed brow as his intense gaze locked onto her form.

A quizzical expression danced across Navier's features as she arched an elegant eyebrow, silently inviting him to divulge the nature of his inquiry.

"Your majesty?" she queried, her voice carrying a hint of curiosity.

Sovieshu, his demeanor firm and resolute, straightened his posture and closed the distance between them, his gaze piercing hers with unwavering intensity.

"Empress," he addressed her with solemnity, emphasizing the weight of their roles and the significance of their encounter.

In the wake of his austere question, Navier maintained her composure, her face a tranquil mask of poise.

She refused to be unsettled by the gravity in Sovieshu's expression as she calmly provided her response.

"I visited the academy with Emperor Claude."