Chapter 2: Eternal freedom.

~Eren's POV~

"Destiny?!" I say in shock as her head suddenly gets thrown back, her eyes are wide open, staring blankly into space and she goes into some sort of trance. Her body starts falling backwards and I catch her in my arms. She's shaking... and choking a bit on the air she's breathing.

'What the hell is happening?' Is what I ask myself as she suddenly gasp and comes back into reality. I let out a sigh of relief as I look down at her in my arms. She looks confused... but not because of the fact of what just happened... it's like she saw something.

"Are you okay?!" I ask in genuine concern as she looks up at me and then her surroundings before she reply.

"Yes. I'm fine." She says and looks up at me and then gets out of my arms. "Thank you... I suppose..." She looks away from me, and I have to admit that her sudden words that's showing just a bit of appreciation takes me by surprise.

"So what happened? What was that?" I ask with mostly curiosity, but still a bit of concern in my voice. She bites her lower lip and looks away from me, like she's thinking about if she's gonna tell me or not.

She finally let out a sigh and looks back at me again, "It was a vision. Nothing out of the ordinary."

"Vision? Wait... so you can like, see the future?" I ask as my eyes light up in excitement, together with a bit of confusion. "Where did you even get this ability in the first place?" I ask as I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Yes I can see the future, as well as the past and present. But I never know when my vision will take place or took place. I have to base my theory of when the vision will happen or happened based on the people and surroundings." She say and stand up, walking towards the training grounds as I follow shortly after. I need more answers... she's getting very interesting... "And I don't trust you enough to tell you where I got my ability as well as the others coming along with it." She continues.

"Oh really?" I say, you can hear the amusement and curiosity to learn more in my voice. "Well then, what will I have to do to make the vision girl trust me?"

She suddenly stop and look back at me from over her shoulder, "I don't know, Maybe learning my name will make you more trustworthy?" She say and roll her eyes at me before starting to walk once again. God... she really is an interesting person, and the fact that she's so mysterious in a way, just makes me want to learn more.

"Destiny." I say, determined and confident in my voice. I've only heard her name once... which was from Captain Levi about an hour ago when he scolded her. But the name itself is so unique and interesting, that it's impossible to forget, or even get out of my head. It's like her name is filling up my entire mind.

She once again stop in her tracks as I say her name. It seems like I caught her a bit off guard, but she quickly snaps out of it and starts walking again.

"Mm.." She simply let out as we arrive at the training grounds. "Say... Eren." She stops once again and turns around to face me. Her eyes a squinting a little and she cross her arms, "What is it you want from me?"

~Destiny's POV~

"What do you mean?" He simply reply, as I give him a raised eyebrow. Of course he's playing dumb.