Chapter 11. What have I done?

~Unknown POV~

Deep into the rainy and daek night the day before the mission starts, I walk up to the lonely tree outside of the head quarters; waiting for the other two to arrive.

"What took you so long?" I ask as the other two finally come with the Survey Corps cape covering their heads and faces.

"Sorry Annie, it took some time until everyone fell asleep." Reiner says and takes off the hood over his head.

I cross my arms and sigh, "Whatever. Now, what the hell do we do about our plan now that Destiny has visions and knows our every move?"

Bertholdt takes off his hood as well, looking at me and Reiner as we keep out discussion regarding the mission tomorrow, "I guess we have no other choice but to change our plan as well and make a new one so we can take Eren back to Marley." Reiner says and makes a small shrug.

"Is Eren even useful now that Destiny revealed that she's Ymir's reincarnation with the possession of a tenth titan and visions of time itself? When you think of it, we won't even need The Attack Titan, The Founding Titan or The Jaw Titan if we get Destiny back to Marley." I say, leaning my back against the tree, drops of water escaping the leaves we use as shelter.

Bertholdt nods his head, "I've been thinking about that as well. But if we do take back Destiny instead of Eren, we would be disobeying orders." He sighs, placing the finger on his chin as he seems to be thinking.

"They did say that we are allowed to stretch the rules if it is what's best for Marley, didn't they?" Reiner asks while raising an eyebrow as me and Bertholdt nods in answer to his question.

"Alright then, so how about Reiner fakes being sick tomorrow morning, and use his titan instead of mine just to throw them off their feet. That way their plan won't work against us. I'm sure none of Destiny or Eren has the ability to harden and break through Reiners armour." I suggest, looking at Reiner and Bertholdt intensly as I cross my arms in a discreet way to hug myself and keep the warmth in my body through the cold, windy and dark summer night.

"No." Bertholdt says and shakes his head. "Sure, it'll catch them off guard and all, but we're talking about a titan as powerful as The First Titan and The Attack Titan; on top of that, both Eren and Destiny are extremely strong willed with very strong mentality, and then the fact that Destiny is an Ackerman. No matter what we do or how good our plan is, we won't be able to take Destiny back without breaking her mentally."

I let out a frustrated sigh. This means that we won't be getting her back to Marley tomorrow.

"Besides, if we proceed with our new plan and fails, they'll know that their enemy is someone within the 104th squad." Bertholdt continues.

"How?" I ask.

"When Destiny told everyone about their new plan, the only ones there was the 104th squad. So if we change our plan, they'll know that their enemy heard their new plan and changed theirs to win." Bertholdt explains, crossing his arms as well, probably trying to keep himself calm as well as me and Reiner nods in understanding.

"Alright, so we don't change our plan and have Annie attack them tomorrow, while we attend the mission then?" Reiner asks to clear it up as Bertholdt nods.

"Then how do we break Destiny mentally?" I ask as Bertholdt looks at me.

"I have a plan."

~Unknown POV, The next day.~