Chapter 17. Love lessons with Hange

~Eren's POV~

After a while of processing the words I just read, it suddenly hits me like a rock. Destiny loves me.

....

Destiny, of all people in the world, chose me? I know love isn't something you choose, but why me? What was it that made me stick out? Was it my eyes that she described? Was it my hair? Was it my personality? Was it my ability to annoy her without getting punched somehow? Or was it all of them?

I'm so confused. Not only by the feelings she described, but also my own. What am I thinking, feeling as a response to what I just read? The only thing I know for certain is that my heart is beating fast enough to hold it's own rally and it feels like my face is burning. Does that mean I like her back? It's only been a year since I met her, so does that mean it's too soon? I thought I liked Mikasa, but never have I felt anything close to what I'm feeling now; but at the same time I have no idea what to categorise what I'm feeling.

In conclusion, I'm confused; like the lost dog Tiny usually describes me as. I decide to put the diary down on the table again and turn around to look at her peaceful frame that's lying on the bed as Luna jumps onto her bed and lays herself down on Tiny's pillow, just above her head. The mixture of guilt and sadness shows up on my face as I look down at her, together with the clump in my chest that feels like it's weighing my whole world down. I feel bad for not knowing what I feel and almost exposing her feelings infront of everyone else by reading her diary out loud.

I'm gonna make it up to her. I'll take some time to myself and reflect over my feelings. That's probably the best.

~Destiny's POV, Flashback~

"Oi, Levi!" I say as I walk into the kitchen just to find him making out with Hange who's sitting leaned back on the kitchen table with her legs spread apart and Levi standing in between them, "...."

They seem to notice my presence as their eyes shut upen and they look at me before pulling away from eachother in the speed of light before they look away awkwardly. "Hahaha.... Heyyyy Tiny...! We we're just... wrestling." Hange says and laughs nervously.

I look at them with a raised eyebrow before I cross my arms, "Yeah, wrestling the urges to fuck." I roll my eyes.

"Tiny!" Hange says in disbelief and looks at Levi who looks away still, looking as awkward as ever.

"I mean... she's not wrong." Levi says as I do a fake gag.

"Okay, gross." I go to the kitchen sink and gets a glass of water, "Great, now I'm gonna find some bleach and clean my ears and eyes after catching you doing nasty shit way to many times." I say, chugging down the glass of water before getting the bottle of bleach out from the cabinet.