Disclaimer

Hello! 

Thank you so much for coming to read! I cannot wait to start writing this book, it's been something I have wanted to do for a long time now. 

I have no face claims as I want you guys to be free to choose; Angelina Jolie is my cover but by no means is that the face claim unless you want it to be! I will do descriptions of the other characters obviously, but take a green-eyed brunette as a rough aim for my MC! 

This book will mainly be written in the 1st person past tense from multiple different perspectives. This being said, it'll shift, but I will specify at the beginning of each chapter. 

This book is not meant to be fun and sweet, nor is it meant to be horrifying. However this is a dark romance where a usually-emotionless young woman finds herself surrounded by them out of nowhere

As a result of this there will be mentions of:
Childhood trauma 
Drinking and drug use 
Hyper-sexuality 
Manipulation 
And a whole bunch of other fun stuff

None of my characters are "normal". They are all totally messed up mentally given what they do, but Artemisia is by far the most complex character. 

She won't be purposefully problematic, however she does do fucked up things without blinking an eye, and she is stubborn but not in a petty way. Sometimes that can result in an eye roll, but she is helpless in this fact a lot of the time.  

Anyway! I hope I didn't spoil it too much! 

Enjoy ❤️