17 | Hate Sex

a/n: PURE SMUT XOXOXOOX (Like literally all smut)

Leandro

I replayed the interaction over and over in my head

Artemisia walked out of the main house with Carina, the pair of them looking totally normal, but then the woman I loved was pulled into Romulo's lap as the conversation continued.

No one else thought anything of it, except for me, and maybe Domenico and Luiz.

I reined in my temper although I was challenged when I saw his hand partially slip under her dress to her thigh.

This time no one else thought anything of it, only me given my hyper-fixation on every little movement between the two of them.

I then watched as she turned her head and whispered something into his ear, what I only assumed could be the news of her staying with Carina for the night. He smirked before murmuring something to her, causing her to flicker her eyes away as a flustered look came over her.

I watched as he kissed the corner of her jaw before his hand squeezed her thigh. My anger was at an all time high at this point, so I decided to get out of there, fast.

And I was back again, waiting outside the gates smoking a cigarette in the unmarked Range Rover. It could've been anyone, it could've been Romulo. None of that mattered either way, Artemisia knew better than to fuck up and it was part of her job to sneak around through places without getting caught.

I watched as she emerged, dressed more casually this time, in a short denim skirt and a cropped white vest, her hair was tied up allowing me to imagine how I would pull on it later, and her neck was free of hickeys, just how I wanted her.

I didn't say anything when she got in the car, and neither did she; Artemisia reached for my cigarette and took a slow drag as I pulled away.

"Where are we going?" She broke the silence after a couple of minutes

"My other place," I replied, placing my hand on her bare thigh.

"You bring all your hookups there?" She said bitterly

I let out a dry chuckle as we winded further up towards my villa

"Only the ones I want to fuck when I'm engaged," I grunted

She hummed in response as I gripped her thigh tighter and stepped on the accelerator and I felt her gaze, and then I felt her hand grip my wrist and nudge it further up her thigh.

"How badly do you want to fuck me Leo?" she said lazily, my hand still slowly creeping up her thigh. I knew what she was doing, she wanted me riled up, and she was doing a great fucking job of it.

"Badly enough that I'm putting everything on the line to do it. Eyes everywhere Artemisia." I rasped, tilting my head back a little as my hand approached the apex of her thighs.

"Have you fucked her recently?" She replied casually, and my hand gripped the steering wheel tighter.

I had, mainly out of frustration, and I had only imagined it was Artemisia whilst I did it.

My silence gave her the answer she needed. "Did you think of me?" she rasped, holding my wrist at the apex of her thighs. I let out a low grunt, desperate to take back control.

"Did you? When you were letting him fuck you?" I shot back. She wanted me to break, wanted me to touch her, and I wouldn't give her that.

I ghosted the tips of my fingers over her core before she could respond, and then quickly ripped my hand away and placed it on the steering wheel.