Lets Fuck (smut)

Steve- 22
Soda-21
Steve's POV:
I went over to Soda's room, in our apartment that we shared. I want to fuck him so bad ngl. I have for, forever. I'm bisexual, but I've longed for a guy, my whole life. Him. But I just hid behind it with girls.

My face was red, my cock was hard, I wanted to fuck or get fucked bad.

"Hey Steve." He glanced up at me then looked back down at his phone. He was laying out on his bed, shirt off, hair wild like he had been asleep.

I wasn't gonna lie to him right now, I've known him too fucking long.

"Can we fuck?" I asked.

"I thought you'd never ask." He smirked, and I thought I would cum myself at his answer. He jumped off of his bed, giving me the kiss I had been longing for.

I moaned into the kiss, feeling his hand go down my pants, I gasped.

"Dick please, Daddy Dick?~" (HELP THAT WAS SO CRINGE TO WRITE AHHHH) he frowned, stroking around my tip. I felt my pre-cum leak out of me.

"Yes Soda please~" I begged.

He got on his knees so fast I thought he had fell. My pants flew off, and his tongue flew onto my cock.

"Aaahhh~ Sodapop~" I moaned loudly, his hand's twisted around my shaft, as his tongue licked in circles.

His hands ran all over me as he did so. I love him fucking me so much.

"I'm cumming~" I hollared. He swallowed it all.

I panted, him standing up. We started to make out, clothes everywhere. I stared at his body.

"Your really hot Soda~." I teased his cock.

"Thank you Daddy~" my face reddened again, I loved him calling me that.

He bit at my neck, leaving marks all over me. It was sweet it felt nice.

He pinned me to the wall and grinded on my cock.

"Can I ride you, Daddy?~" His face was in the crook of my neck and I felt his pre-cum slide down my leg.

"Yes Soda~" I answered.

He opened my leg, and stuck my cock up his ass. I moaned at how tight he was. He carried us over to his bed, and rode me until he was shaking.

"Uuhhnnn~ C-can I cum, D-Daddy?" He begged, his cock was almost blue. I came inside of him.

"Yes baby." He shot his seed out onto my chest, so scooped it off my chest with my finger and licked it.

He cuddled up beside me, with a sigh. 

"I love you Steve." He smiled, "And yes I'm gay well Pan-sexual. Your dick was really good." He giggled tiredly.

"I like your dick too, I'm bi-sexual." I laughed, "And yes I love you too."