She knows

Steve-15
Soda-15
Johnny-13
PonyBoy-13
Steve's POV:
I wrapped my arms around Soda's middle nuzzling into his chest. Our legs were intertwined, and his hands massaged my head slowly.

"Goodnight Stevie." His soft voice called.

"Goodnight Soda." I answer back I feel myself slip into a quiet state of sleep.

Mrs Curtis's POV:
I get up from the couch, going to check on the boys. I don't want them staying up too late, and it's already 11:30.

I crack Soda's door he normally goes to sleep earlier anyway, Steve normally isn't big on staying up too late either.

They are wrapped around each other and I can't help but smile, before closing his door back.

They are too cute, but they don't know I know there dating. Neither Pony, or Soda have come out to me or there father yet. I don't know why. Soda even lies about how he likes the girls at his school, but I know he really likes Steve.

*Flashback*
He came up to me giggling, "mom can I see if Steve wants to come over after school?" Who was this Steve kid that made my eleven year old go so red?

"Sure, is Steve someone you met in school today?" It was still early in the school year and Soda had just become a middle schooler.

"Yeah mom." He looked down before looking back up, his face getting redder.

"Do you fancy Steve?" I raised an eyebrow.

His smile turned worried, "n-no, I don't like boys?"

I could tell he was lying but I didn't want to push it.

"Well, yes Soda, Steve can come over after school today." I smiled at him, as I watched him clasp his hands together smiling.

"Thank you." He beamed

*end of flashback*

I neared PonyBoy's room, already hearing their racket. I stood outside the door for a moment, to listen.

"What's your biggest secret?" I heard Johnny ask, his voice was upbeat and happy, despite the time of night it was.

"Biggest secret? It's you silly! The only person that knows your my boyfriend is Soda." He laughs, and I hear them kiss.

"What's yours?" I can tell he is smiling.

"Umm, I'm gay, and I don't like girls." Johnny giggles sweetly, he's always been so adorable to me.

It goes quiet and I can assume they are kissing again.

"Caught." I swing open his door, putting my hands on my hips.

Both there faces go red, as the pull away. Johnny gulps looking terrified, and PonyBoy looks as though his is about to cry.

Him and Johnny cling onto each other like I'm about to snatch one of them.

"Why so scared?" I question.

"I-I'm sorry mom." He breaks down into a fit of sobs, and I reach out to hug him, pulling Johnny in too.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, I've known you've liked boys forever." I rub there backs.

"You did?" Pony looks at me, like I said I was gonna kill him.

I nod.

"How?" Johnny asks.

"It was obvious, very obvious that you guys liked each other. Pony you might not remember but when you were little, I used to paint your nails, and you put on clothes from my closet. And Johnny. I've know you since you were eight, and the way you stared at PonyBoy when you first saw him, almost made me laugh. Your face was too adorable." I smiled.

The looked at me, holding hands, silent, and kinda of awkward.

"Well, whatever don't stay up too late boys. Goodnight." I went to close the door,

"Goodnight" they said at the same time.

At least one of my kids had official came out.